|Nostalgia FINAL|

The school day was especially exhausting today, as we had to take some weird exams about...well..it's not important. I didn't see Jungkook the whole day and it was devastating.

It was now Lunchtime. I would meet him there like usually. I grabbed the nearest tray and filled it with my favorite foods.

"H-hey Ju-Jungkook."

"hey darling. What's up?" He put his backpack on the floor, so I could sit next to him. As you maybe already noticed, I just talk to Jungkook, because I know that he won't judge me or make fun of my stutter.

"I-I'm in a-a sp-special class, t-to get r-rid of m-my Stu-stutter."

He looked at me and smiled.

"That's good Honey, but I kinda don't want you to get rid of it..." he hugged me and pouted, like the baby he is. I caressed his cheek, as I chuckled at his request.

I started eating my food. Jungkook already finished his, but he kept eyeing my food. I shoved my tray in his direction.

"You l-look h-hungry."

He looked at me with wide eyes. "I already ate Babe. You still need to eat."

"I-it's f-fine, rea-really. Com-Come on, eat I-it already. I-it's get-getting co-ld."

He kissed me, as a way of saying thank you and dug write into the rice bowl.

~

Jungkook POV.

It was finally the end of this crappy school day.
Before I went to my next class, I told Y/n that i would be going to my locker, so she shouldn't wait for me. And that's what I did.

Most of the students already left the school building, so it was dead silent. Good for me, because I have a pounding headache. I quickly put the combination in the Lock and pulled the door open.

A white letter flew right out of it and fell on the floor. I bend down and picked it up.

Dear Jungkook,

You don't even know how happy I am with you. Maybe it doesn't look like it but I'm always looking forward to see you. It motivates me to get through these boring classes. I love you with all of my heart. <3

Love, Y/n.

Just as I finished the letter, I saw her walking to the exit. She turned around and gave me a smile before she stepped out of the building.

I smiled to myself at the nostalgic feeling and quickly catched up to her. She really is my muted girl...

The End

It's really sad that it's the end of this book.:( but I'm really thankful for all of you, who stuck with me through this hell of a mess.:)
Borahae 💜

:) Borahae 💜

Hol' up. Wrong Meme.

That's more like it

That's more like it. ;)

AUTHOR-NIM JIMOUT!

(Something is coming soon...)