10

I woke up in a less pleasant way this morning than I did yesterday. I looked around confused, wondering how they Hell I ended up in the floor. I groaned and stood up, feeling a pain in my hip on the side of my body that was laying closest to Grayson. Did he fucking kick me out of his bed. I flipped him off in his sleep then grabbed my bag off his floor before walking into his bathroom to take a shower.

He was still asleep when I came out so I walked out into the living room and lounged on the couch, catching up on Netflix. I got a notification from our group chat and paused my show.

Shishtar squad 😝

Jay💄
Is everyone free to film our
Christmas videos today?
Or at least mine and Emma's?

Wifey💕
I'm always free

Me:
👍🏻

Graybaby 🐨
Me and Ethan are free

Jay💄
Alright.
Show up to my house around
noon?

Me:
👍🏻

Wifey💕
Okay

Graybaby🐨
If I can get Ethan up😂

I closed out of my texts and went back to watching my show. I heard Grayson's shower turn on and sighed, pissed off at his near existence at the moment. I got up off the couch and walked into Ethan's room to wake him up. I put his wireless headphones on his head ever so carefully and turned the volume all the way up. I waited a moment before blasting panic! at the disco in his ear. He jumped and sat up, ripping the headphones off his head.

"Yo, what the fuck?" He asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Your brother is an asshole." I said sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Yeah, I know that. What does that have to do with you making me deaf?" He asked.

"Despite his little bitchass kicking me out of his bed, I still want to continually attack his face with mine, and I need help." I said picking at my fingernails.

"Wait," he said trying to process what I was saying. "You like Grayson?"

"It would seem that way, yes." I answered.

"Fucking finally. I've been waiting for this moment for two years." Yes I've known the twins longer than James has, but that's a story for a different day.

"Why is everyone trying to talk me into this? I need someone to talk me out of it." I groaned and fell back on his bed in frustration.

"What do you mean everyone?" He asked.

"I mean you, James, Emma, and Ian." I said counting off on my hand.

"Why am I always the last to know these things?" He asked.

"Not important E." I said rolling my eyes. "What do I do?"

"What do you want to do?" He asked, comfortingly putting his hand on my arm.

"Do I want to date you brother? Yes. But it's just going to mess so many things up if I do. And he probably doesn't even like me back in that way anyway so if I tell him and he doesn't, it's just going to make everything awkward and I'll be exiled from the sister squads and I'll be forced to live my life as a recluse."