36

@HalesLottie: As I walked down the stairs in my cousin James Charles' house, pulling my hair into a messy bun, getting ready to see my boyfriend Grayson Dolan and edit my collab with Shane dawson, I realized something. I am (y/n) 😳
9k retweets; 90k likes

"What the heck did your tweet mean this morning?" Ethan asked, walking into the living room where me and Ally were doing finishing touches on the Shane video that's going up in a few days. "And why did it get so much attention."

Me and Ally looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Yeah, What does y slash n, even mean?" Grayson asked, walking in and kissing the top of my head. He sat down on the couch beside me and put his arm behind me on the back of the couch. Me and Ally laughed harder.

"Y slash n is sometimes a character in an imagine, or shorter fanfic if you will, when the author doesn't give them an actual name." Ally explained.

"But what does that have to do with what you tweeted?" Ethan asked, sitting on the couch beside Ally. Will this guy ever stop trying?

"It means that my life is literally the plot to half of the fanfics on the internet." I said, leaning into Grayson side.

Ally's phone went off in her pocket and she took it out, looked at it and smiled. She locked her phone quickly before handing me my computer.

"I've got to go." She said, grabbing all her stuff.

"Umm, okay." I said furrowing my eyebrows at her as she sped out of the living room.

"That was weird." Ethan said, sitting back on the couch and turning the tv on.

"You probably scared her off." I said, saving what we had been working off before closing my computer and putting it on the coffee table.

"Yeah bro, you're trying to hard. She doesn't like you." Grayson said, pulling me into his chest and kissing the top of my head.

"She doesn't like you." Ethan mimicked, grabbing one of the pillows off the couch and cuddling it into his chest.

"Will you stop being such a baby?" Grayson asked.

"Easy for you to say, you already got your girl." He said, pouting even more than he was before.

"Because I like him back dumbass." I said, throwing one of the other couch pillows at him. "Maybe you should find someone who actually likes you."

"Like who?" He asked, falling back dramatically on the couch. I paused, trying to think of something to say.

"The right girl could be right under your nose, you just got to get it out of your ass first."

"What are we getting out of who's ass?" James asked, walking into the living room with a tray of drinks from Starbucks, putting it on the coffee table before sitting down.

"We're truing to be Ethan to move on from Ally." I said, reaching forward and grabbing my coffee.

"I'll move on from Ally when you give up coffee." Ethan said, sitting up.

"I could easily give up coffee anytime I want to." I said, taking a sip of my iced latte, not really helping my point.

"I bet that I can go longer without talking about Ally than you can go without coffee." He said, raising his eyebrow.

"Oh you're on." I said. "What do I get when I win?"

"If you win I'll buy you coffee for three months." I raised my eyebrows at him, it sounded intriguing.