22

HalesLottie: see being an only child is all fun and games until your mom wants grandkids 😳

Jamescharles, Morrganics, And 778,655 others like this.

View comments

Mamawilliams: I'm not getting any younger 😢

User3: my mom is the same way 🙄🙄

_emmachamberlain: 'you got grandkids money?'

Jamescharles: Absolutely not! Aunty you are crazy (I still love you though 💕)

User6: I'd love to know what Grayson thinks of this situation.

"I can't believe your mom was so down for you having a baby." Emma said, getting in the backseat of my car.

"Oh no, you should have seen her last year after Kylie announced she had Stormi." I said, turning around to look at her while we were waiting for the others to get in. "She sent me like 20 messages in a row asking for a grandkid."

"Just tell her you're adopting me." She said, clicking her seatbelt. I laughed at her and turned back around. The passenger door opened and James' head popped in.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, confused.

"Getting in the car. What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Get in the back." I said, trying to push him out of the car.

"What why?" He asked, confused. I just looked at him and blinked.

"Oh I get it. Your want your boyfriend to sit up here." He said rolling his eyes and getting back. "Just remember who paid for this car."

"Where are we going?" Ethan asked, sliding into the backseat beside James as Grayson got in the passenger seat.

"You literally just said you wanted food, E." James said, annoyed.

"Just sit back there and don't ask questions." I said turning on my car and backing out of the driveway.