14

Before this chapter, I just wanted to thank you all so much for reading! It's not even been a month yet since I started this and it already has almost 2k reads and it's number two in the 'sister squad' tag. Thank you soooo much! But please, this is a story for you guys, so comment some ideas you guys want to see for chapters! Alright I'm done talking let's get into the story.

I woke up early today so I could be the first to call my mom and tell her Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday. But her being three hours ahead of us was a little tricky. She usually wakes up at 7 everyday which is why I'm up at 4am on Christmas.

The phone rang three times before she answered.

"Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Mama." I whisper shouted, not wanting to wake up James or Ian.

"Thank you baby. I love you."

"I miss you so much. I wish I could be there."

"I know honey. But you'll be here for New Years so that's all that matters."

"How's daddy doing?"

"He's good. He's at work right now."

"He had to work on Christmas?"

"People don't stop getting hurt just because it's a holiday, his words not mine."

"True. I love you. I'm going to try and go back to sleep but I'll call you a little later."

"Alright, bye sweetheart."

The line went dead and I rolled over to face the other way, slowly falling back to sleep.

I woke up with multiple notifications and text messages. But the one thing that stuck out in my head the most was an Instagram tag.

5sos: lie to me// 5sos X @haleslottie // OUT NOW

1,254,678 likes

Shishtar squad 💕

Wifey 💕
Holy shit ma.
This song is amazing.
My ears are blessed.

E 🐢
I can't believe I'm
friends with someone
who's worked with
5sos.
I'm so fucking proud.
I downloaded it as soon
as it was available.

Gray 💙
I love this so much.
You sound so good.
I'm so proud of you ♥️
It's the only song on my
phone that I actually paid
for, it's that good.
I'm so proud I'm
crying.
I can't believe this. ♥️

Me:
Is it good? I haven't listened
to it finished yet?
I mean you could be lying
to me.
Pun not intended.

E🐢
Why haven't you listen
to it yet??

Me:
Well A, I just woke up.
And B, I'm too nervous too.
Merry Christmas by the way