CHAPTER 26: WEDDIND / SACRIFICE.

Ameera's pov

Today is Aisha's wedding and I can't believe it's one month already. The groom decided that there shouldn't be any events,except the one which would take place in the mosque, that is the tie of the knot. This were orders given by the groom and I wonder why.

Whatever, that's is business.

The funniest thing is that I don't even know who the groom is, I haven't seen him yet.

The bride is in her room crying ,she doesn't want this marriage to take place and I don't even know what to do about it.

After putting the decorations items in the right place I decided to check on Aisha. As I got to the room, I was met with Aisha's cries. Since in the morning she didn't allow anyone to came see her not even her cousins.

I moved forward to sit close to her on the bed.

" Aisha please stop crying " I tried consoling

" how can I stop when I'm about to get married to someone I don't even want ameera" she said in a shaky voice because of her cries.

" please help me Ameera, please" she begged

" Aisha, I don't even know what to do I'm also confused myself" I said.

Aisha and ya kabiru finally confessed their love for each other last two weeks and they were so happy about it.

Now they are both in a state I can't even explain myself. Ya kabiru now feels and looks terrible because Aisha's father refused to cancel the wedding, he was so disrupted.

What can I do to help... I tried thinking of possible plans and how would I go about it.

What if.. What if...

" Ameera What are you thinking about" Aisha brought me out of my trance.

" what if I marry him instead" Aisha's eye nearly bulge out as I said this.

" what!, no no please don't do this to yourself ameera" Aisha said while shaking her head.

" Try to understand that,that it is the only best solution we have. " I said thoughtful

" so you want to risked your happiness for me, please don't say that please I can't leave knowing that I made you to make a terrible decision" she explained.

" stop it Aisha, I want to fulfill my promise to you"

" Do you remember what I told you about bringing you and ya kabiru together " I said while she nodded her head.

" I want to fulfill that promise now" she quickly rise up from the bed upon hearing this.

" no no no, Ameera please stop. I won't allow you to do something like that to your self. Even if I was to agree with this,how will you go about it" she said waving her hand.

I sighed and give a thought to what she said. Well she is right though but I'd come up with a plan.

" I have a plan"

She gave me this look like I was crazy. Yes, I might sound crazy but I want to do this for them. I don't care if she thinks I'm crazy for suggesting something like this, as far as she and my brother ends up together I'm OK with it.

" but Aisha, listen to yourself. What you want to do is something big and you know we have to go through my parents to make this happen. My father will never agree to this" she explained with a broken voice.

" Do you think I'd go up straight to your father and tell him I want to be the bride? No, that's not how I plan to do it" I said

" Then tell me how you want to to this"