CHAPTER 34 : DESIRE

I'm so sorry for the late updates. Here is two chapters to make up for it😄😇😙

Enjoy😇

Amir

What has gotten into me, why am I behaving like a teenager in love. Could it be that I'm starting to like Ameera? This can't be happening. How did all this happened.

Gosh Amir, you acted like a pervert. What would Ameera think of me now?. Thank God I was saved by the ring of my phone. She is seriously driving me crazy, everything about her is driving me crazy. I don't even know how all this feelings I have for her start to develop and I'm always careful with who I fall for but with her it just happened so suddenly.

It being three weeks and three days now we've been living as married couple and we get along so well now. I don't have any suspicious against her anymore, she has prove to me that she isn't bad as I thought. We do talk often and sometimes laugh but I have never made any advance at her like I did today. I know we are married but due to the circumstances in which we got married, I should have been careful.

I don't want her to feel suffocated and being forced to do what she doesn't want to do. But I'm ready to take out relationship to the next level and I don't know if she is also ready. I should have been careful.

I need to apologize to her. I walk out of the guest room to  Ameera's room ,I knocked when I got there and there was no reply. I knock at the door again and I heard a fall of something in her room I place my ear to hear what the sound was and before I know it the door was open by a flustered Ameera.

" can we talk" I asked and she nodded her head without looking at me . I turn to walk to the sitting room expecting her to follow me.

We both sat down in silence first before it was broken by me.

" Ameera please look at me" she was picking on her nails. She look up at me but couldn't meet my eyes.

" I'm sorry for what happened, I'm truly sorry. I shouldn't come at you like that, it's so wrong of me" I begged. She meet my eyes for a seconds before looking back at her fingers.

" You don't need to apologize Amir, it not your fault. I shouldn't have done things that would make you go crazy"

I secretly smirked as she said this . She is seriously funny.

" stop saying such thing Ameera, you didn't do anything I'm the one who should be blamed, I should have controlled myself"
a tint of blush crept up her face as I said this. She look cute

" Erm, you don't need to say that. Erm... You have ne-eds and I'm so-rry  I'm not ready for that"  said a flustered Ameera. Is that how she see this situation? Like it her obligations to feel my needs. I don't want her to see herself as an obligation.

" please don't say that, I promise not to do such thing  again only if you are ready. " she nodded.

" so, what was that noise in your room? "

She raised her eyes in surprise

" what noise were you talking about" she asked.

" I heard something falling down and you took your time before opening the door"

" oh, it was nothing. I just hit my leg over my study chair and my books fell off" she explained.

I nod at her and we became silent again. I tried to study her since she wasn't looking.