CHAPTER 39 :SHE IS BACK

Ameera

yay!, I'm so happy cos school is starting today. Sadiya and I went to start our registration last week and we are done with it. I put on an atampa ,sew beautifully but Amir spoiled the jinks cos he asked me to wear a hijab over it. I wanted refusing but I know how jealous Amir can be so I decided to wear a hijab.

Amir would be taking us to school today before going to work. I told him times without number that sadiya would drive us to school and he doesn't have to bother. You all know how Amir can be, he loves having the final say.

" come on let's go " I said to a busy Amir. He was typing away on his laptop ,looking so business like. He never listens ,he shouldn't have bother.

He stood up to pack his suit case then walked toward the door. He saw the look I shut at me.

" I know what you want to say,love. I want to be the one to take you to school today,please let me. " he came forward to peck my lips and I smiled up at him.

" OK, come let's go before you get late for work"

" love, I already told you that I'm the boss. " he said in a singing voice. I laughed at the way he sounds, he also smiled.

" you're really funny Amir, how do you do that with your manly voice" he cock his brow at me.

" are you trying to kill my manly ego, I know I sound sexy but you just wouldn't admit that, love"

I burst into laugh

" you? Sexy?You aren't even shy of saying that" I mock. He move forward to pull me for a embrace.

" and why would I be shy of my wife, I have no reason to be shy in front of you, love. I want you to know that" I awed at him.

We heard a clearing of throat, we turn to see an annoyed looking sadiya

" hmm, when you love birds are done having your lovey-dovey moment , then we can now leave. I kept saying the entry greeting but you two didn't even hear me. " said a serious sadiya.

" I don't want to miss my first lecture o, so please let's move"

" lier, you only are eager to see Khalifa cos he is going to also start lecturing today" I teased

Oh yes, we were also surprised when Khalifa broke the news to us that he will start lecturing at kaduna state university in the same department as sadiya. He said, he has always wanted to be a lecturer but that doesn't stop him from working in his company. He will do the two Jobs together. Anyway that good for him, at least he is now able fulfill his dream job. I'm happy for him.

" hey, you two should stop talking about Khalifa and you, sadiya. It irks me enough that my best friend and my little sister are dating, so please ladies let's get moving " Amir said then turn to peck me before walking out the door.

Sadiya made a choking sound and I rolled my eyes at her.

" what? Haven't you ever seen married couple kissed before ?"

" whatever"

I teasingly smile at her

We walk together towards Amir's car. I took the passenger seat and sadiya sat at the back seat.

***

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Students turn to look at the car that just arrived. All looking awed at the car, it was a G wagon. Amir didn't even blink an eye at all the eyes on him and the car. We all got down from the car and so many females and males were surprise at the arrival of Amir in the school. Sometimes I always forget how popular Amir is, he is the son of one of the richest men in kaduna. How can I forget that?.