Chapter 1

Emely

We were running as fast as we could from all the walkers, yet we couldn't run so fast due to the supplies we took from our last shelter, before it was ambushed.

"Guys look!" I said as I pointed to a large, somewhat sustainable house. It was surrounded by grass with a giant forest behind.

Dead walkers patrolled the front, yet they didn't notice us just yet.

"Let's go, and check it out if there's probably survivors inside." Matt said catching up to me. We all agreed and ran pass the walkers.

We finally arrived at the entrance, after the continuous sprinting. Taylor opened the door and we all looked around. The first room was clear. I went over to the couch and sat down.

By the way, my name is Emely. Black/brown hair, hazel eyes and I'm 14 years old. And there's my big sister Edelyn, with brown/black hair, light grey/brown eyes, and tan-ish skin.

I heard the moans of the walkers, making me get up from my couch and look out the window.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, I jumped a little and redirected my attention, looking up to see Edelyn. I looked down to see Skylynn holding on to her arm.

"Skylynn wants to talk to you." Edelyn said, bluntly. Skylynn let go of Edelyns' leg, ran towards me and hugged me as tight as she can. "I'm scared about what happened..."

I didn't know how to explain this, I just gave her a confused look. To be honest, I didn't know what happened.

"Sky, it'll be fine. Everyone will. You don't have to worry about any of that now." I told her, and she smiled.

"Let's go find the guys." I said. "Can you carry me?" She said with puppy eyes. "Of course." I smiled and picked her up.

We went to the kitchen to find all the boys and my sister looking for food. I walked to the counter and sat down on one of the stools, putting Sky on my lap.

"Did you find anything?" Matt asked. "I wasn't even looking." I told him, making him roll his eyes. "Ok, Taylor, Lyn, go with Em and Sky upstairs."

Taylor, Edelyn and I grabbed our guns and went upstairs. It was a bit dark, adding to the ominous vibe of the house; making Sky hold on tighter, hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"Sky. It's ok, you can open your eyes."

"Promise?" She asked. "Pinky promise." I said holding out my pinky, she held out her pinky and shook it.

She opened her eyes and she huffed in relief; I let out a small giggle.

"Let's check this room." Taylor told us, and we got ready.

"3. 2. 1!"

*******************************

Tell Me What You Think 😇

Thanks For Reading <3

Vote. Comment. Read On :)
Edited x4 ._.