Chapter 7: "Wake Up Please."

Aaron

Matt and Nash have been waitng for Lyn and Em to wake up for days now.

We all were; they were just the most impatient.

Matt and Nash went to the living room, trying to figure out if they could get the radio to work.

'Just an excuse to occupy themselves from the chaos.'

"When do you think they're gonna wake up?" Taylor asked as he looked back at us. "I'll give it time." I told him, playing with my fingers anxiously.-

"YES! We got a signal!" Nash and Matt yell from the living room. "Great!" Taylor said sarcastically as he walked over to the couch. I wonder how much longer Matt and Nash are gonna hold up... Well, let's just hope for the best.

Carter

It's weird not having them with us. We're like a puzzle and a puzzle isn't complete without all of its pieces... It doesn't feel right.

All we care about is Lyn and Em waking up. Sky's upset too. She has no one to talk about horses with... Well. Besides Aaron.

Yet for right now, we're just playing Truth Or Dare.

'We should really be listening for live broadcasts on the radio...'

Except for now, all I know is that they're all yelling at each other since SOME of us don't want to play. Sky's sitting on my lap, watching them yell at each other. It's pretty funny since Taylor's still yelling while Cam, Hayes, Shawn and I are laughing at him.

Hayes gets up and walks over to where Lyn and Em are. I take Sky off my lap, before, telling her I'll be right back. I get up, walking over to where Hayes went, and sit next to him.

"You alright?" I asked concerned. "Kind of... It's just weird, right now. I don't really know how t feel about all this..." I look at him. I could tell that he was about to cry, making me hug him.

Hayes cried into my shoulder, and I sighed to myself.

'What would've happened?'

-

Shawn

Carter and Hayes came back and sat on the couch.

After a few hours of "Truth Or Dare," all the guys were passed out on the couch. I decided to walk over to Lyn and Em and sit down inbetween them.

"Hi guys. I hope you know that we miss you... a lot." I chuckle to myself quietly, looking down, and began to yawn.

"Shawn?" I heard a familiar faint voice.

"Emely!" I whispered excitedly. She got up and hugged me, before falling into my arms. "Shit, I totally forgot about 'me-getting-shot-in-the-shin' thing." She whispered, slightly laughing.

"I missed you." I whispered into her ear. I let go and she sat back on the couch and asked, "where are the boys?" I pointed to the couch and she nodded.

"Let's surprise them!" Em whispered excitedly. I nodded with a smile. As we discussed, Lyn started tossing-and-turning.

"Shawn! Em!" She said as she sat up, beginning to groan in pain.

Em and I went to hug her, when we let go she asked me.

"How long were we out?" "A couple of days." I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" She asked. I pointed to the couch with the sleepy guys and she nodded.

"I need to tell you guys something, it's about Nash and Matt." I whispered while looking at them excitedly. "What?" They asked curiously. "Lyn, Nash has a crush on you. Well I wouldn't say crush, but..." I chuckle to myself thinking about the last part. "Em same goes for you, just with Matt of course. You don't know how sad it was to see them without you guys." I whisper sincerely.