Chapter 5: Why?!?

Lyn

I heard a gun shot, and fell to the floor. A sharp pain shot through my leg, making me yell out.

All I saw was Nash and JC fighting for a gun and Em with Sky in the corner of the room looking over at me.

All I heard was yelling and stuff breaking. And someone calling my name...

Em

Nash and JC were fighting for a gun. I looked over and saw Lyn on the floor, with a puddle of blood near her leg.

Nash pushed JC to the corner of the room, and yelled, "go, get Lyn!"

I dashed to the other corner of the room with Sky running right behind.

When I saw Lyn on the floor, she already blacked out. "Lyn!" I said, shaking her a bit.

I dragged her out of the room and into the hallway. "Matthew! Taylor! Aaron!" I yelled as I cried.

They came dashing up the stairs and saw Lyn, Sky and I in the middle of the hallway as Lyn bled. "What happened?!" Matt asked, sadness and anger in his voice.

"JC and Nash are fighting in the master bedroom!" I told them, pointing to the open door with a trail of blood. "WHAT THE HELL IS JC DOING HERE!?" Taylor said, running to the bedroom, Matt following behind him.

"Aaron, come on and help me put Lyn on the couch downstairs." I told him, getting myself together.

Aaron came over, picked up Lyn, brought her downstairs, and placed her on the couch.

"You see what the guys are doing, I'll take watch of Lyn and Sky!" Aaron said, yelling from the kitchen trying to find the first-aid kit.

"EMELY! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Taylor yelled from upstairs. "I'M COMING!" I yelled, running up the stairs.

I ran into the room, and my eyes immediately got glossy.

I saw Matt on the floor unconsious, except I didn't see JC anywhere...

"What happened?!" I said loudly, my voice breaking. "And where's JC?" I asked in worry.

"Matthew and Taylor tried to break up the fight, but then I accidently punched Matt, then he fell unconsious. After that, JC ran off." Nash said, pointing to the lifeless Matt on the floor.

When I looked at Nash, his left eye was a little watery, his nose was bleeding, he had a few bruises on his arms, and he had blood mostly all over his shirt.

"But anyway, is Edelyn ok?" Nash asked in worry. "Yeah, she's ok." I said as I checked up on Matt.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go downstairs to look for JC." Nash said, and ran out of the room. "Yeah, well I'm gonna go to the bathroom..." Taylor told me awkwardly, going into the bathroom, making me lightly laugh.

I looked back at Matt. He looked horrible... I mean, he had tiny cuts and a bruise on his face... he was bleeding a bit as well.

I sat next to him and waited for Taylor to come out of the bathroom.

Right when Taylor came out, someone from behind put their hands on my eyes. I screamed, they covered my mouth. All I heard was yelling. I quickly bit the persons hand and they let go.

I ran away then I heard a gun shot. I fell to the floor then looked around. I saw JC with a gun, my shin surrounded with blood, Taylor and JC fighting over the gun, and I looked into the master bedroom and saw Matt looking at me, shocked.

Everything was going blurry, I looked around to find the nearest place to crawl to. I saw Nash coming up the stairs.

'Help.' I mouthed with worry. He quietly walked over to JC and pushed him to floor.

I looked back at Matt.

"Help...me...ple-" And my vision went black.

"EMELY!"

****************************

Vote. Comment. Read On :)
Edited x4 ._.