CHAPTER 32

ANGELA'S POV :-

"Eww. Who are you? A vampire, like Ian Somerhalder in tvd?" I asked him.

"You like Ian Somerhalder, don't you?" He asked me.

"Yes I do. But how do you know?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes at him

"Because Paul Wesley was also there in tvd. But you mentioned only Ian Somerhalder." He told me.

"Yes, Paul Wesley is also good, but I love Ian Somehalder. He is so hot. He has a fabulous body, just like some Greek God..."

I was telling him but was stopped in between again by his kiss. This time the kiss was hard. I could feel something going on in his head.

He placed his one hand around me bringing me closer to him and he placed his other hand on my breast. He then pressed my breast hard enough for ne to gasp in his mouth. But he didn't allow me to break the kiss by holding my head with the hand which was previously around me. My eyes widened at his move. He has never done this before. He pressed my breast again, making me involuntarily close my eyes. His hand then moved lower on my body towards my stomach. He tucked my shirt out from my skirt which I was wearing for work. He started making circles on my stomach with his thumb, making me break the kiss and throw my head behind. His one hand continuouly made circles on my stomach, while he started giving butterfly kisses on my neck. He kissed my neck, maybe atleast 100 times. He then bit my collar bone, which I am sure had left a love bite there. His hand, which was on my stomach, started moving up again, but this time it was inside my shirt. I was feeling some different feeling going on in my south organs. I hope you understand what I mean. I cannot explain the feelings in words as it was first time for me. He put his hand on my breast and pressed it firmly again. His other hand then moved towards my butt. He firmly pressed my boot making electricity pass down my spin. My eyes were still closed. I didn't have the strength to open them. I was in some fantasy land. He then moved his other hand more lower on my thighs and started rubbing the inner aspect of my thighs, making me throw my head backwards and gasp. It was like he was torturing me. His mouth continuosly left kisses on my neck, his one hand tortured my breast and his other hand tortured my thighs. He then moved his other hand upwards towards my perineum and tucked it inside my panties. My mind stopped working. Actually it just froze. No thoughts came in my mind. And for the first time, I wanted him to continue what he was doing. He placed his hand on my perineum and started rubbing it. Oh God, I am going to faint. He started rubbing it even harder and faster, making me grab his hair. I could feel him smirking on my neck. It was so good. It felt like heaven.

I was enjoying it when suddenly he left me and moved away from me. What the hell? Why did he stop now?

He pushed my towards the wall and encaged me by placing his both hands aside of my body. He had a devilish smirk on his face. What was that for? He already has irritated me a lot by stopping what he was doing and now he smiles like a devil. I will break his head.

"I don't like hearing any other man's name from your mouth. I don't like you dreaming of some other man. You are mine and only mine. Never ever do this again or you will get the same punishment every time you do it. Maybe a more strict punishment." He winked at me and started walking towards the table.

What the hell? He punished me just because I praised Ian Somerhalder. God, he is an actor and I love him as one loves an actor. Its not that real love. He punished and tortured me by arousing me, just because I liked Ian Somerhalder. What the hell? I just hate this idiot. I hate him a lot.

I was fully engraved with anger. I firstly dressened up myself and tucked my shirt inside my skirt and then started walking towards the table. He was standing taking the chair out for me to sit. I took the jug placed on the table and splashed the entire water on him. It had made me lose my mind this time.

"You know what, you don't deserve a dinner with me, but this is what you deserve. You stupid, idiot man. You punished me just for praising Ian Somerhalder. Oh God, you are sick. Should I refer you some doctor's name? You should go there for consultation." I said, keeping the jug back on the table, turned around and moved straight out of the restaurant.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

And here is the new chapter for all of you.
Tell me if you like it or not.
Waiting for your reviews.

Please also follow my blog www.angelprincess24.wordpress.com and my blog's insta account blog_angelprincess24.

Add my new story love on a tour in your library for getting updated when I start it soon.

Love you all!!
Take care, my angels!!