CHAPTER 54

ANGELA'S  POV :-

Noah held my hand and pressed it tightly, giving me assurance that I can do it.
We both finally jumped into the water.

The water was not so much cold. It was a bit warm and inviting. We started swimming together. Suddenly a small fish came in front of me. I got a bit afraid and so I immediately hugged Noah.

And that man. He took the advantage of this and hugged me back tightly. I tried moving away from him, but he would not leave me. I hit him lightly on his chest. And he laughed teasingly, but I could hear his laughter through his chest and I don't know why but I felt that sound to be the best sound in this world and I could hear him laugh my entire life, without even getting bored.

I too chuckled seeing him laughing, but hit him again on his chest and he finally left me. He took my hand and was extending it. I didn't know what he was trying to do. My eyes were stuck at his perfect built face. But suddenly I felt something touched my fingers. I turned around to see that I was touching a small fish or rather say that Noah was making me touch a fish.

The creature felt really soft and fleshy to my fingers. But as the creature felt me touching it, it immediately swam away from us.

Noah held my hand, entangled our fingers with each other and took me a little more far.

We saw a candy-hued coral swayed underneath like a colourful Monet. We stood there for a few minutes watching it minutely. Then we swam further.

We saw crabs were crawling across the sea floor, and the colourful parrotfishes appeared, out of sudden, eating algae off of coral reefs.

Noah pointed to the crab and I knew what he was trying to say. He was asking me to touch it. I pushed him lightly, and he started laughing loudly again.

We swam even more further.

The crystal clear blue water of Maldives offered incredible visibility.

As we moved further, with our hands held tightly and our fingers entangled, we saw uncountable fishes dancing in their ever impressive formation. There were many fishes – both tiny and moderate in size – zigzagging their way around us. It all felt just magical.

Noah started chasing them, but as soon as he approached them, they swam away from him, making me laugh loudly. When I stopped laughing, I looked towards him and he was watching me without even blinking his eyes. These gave me goosebumps and butterflies started flying hard in my stomach.

This time I took him and we swam further.

We saw pristine reefs teeming with vibrant corals, brightly colored fish, and a myriad of other marine life on our way.

Apart from these, we saw many creatures moving around us and it was magical. I never knew life under water would be so amazing. I would have never done this in my entire life if I had not been with Noah.

We followed our instructor and started swimming towards the surface. Soon we were on the surface and dive boat picked us up.

Noah helped me in removing the necessary things we had worn for scuba diving. He then handed me a towel and I started drying myself. Suddenly I felt someone drying my hair. I immediately turned around to see Noah drying my hair with abother towel.

"What are you doing?" I asked Noah.

"Just drying your hair princess," he replied casually.

"But why? I can do that myself." I told him.

"I know but this time I don't want you to catch cold because of me. I can't see you ill. And apart from that, I have promised your father that I will take good care of you." He replied and continued rubbing my hair with the towel.

He turned me around so he can do it without any difficulty.

A tear built up in my eyes. Only my father cared for me in this way. And he is just copying my father. I mean he is taking care of me just like my father does. He is really a very good human being. A good soul with a pure heart.

I don't know whether he loves me or not, but after this I have definitely started falling for him.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!