CHAPTER 45

ANGELA'S  POV :-

Noah turned me around so that my back was towards him. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and started smelling me.

"Just your smell turns me on, my princess," he told me and hugged me from behind.

I tried to free myself from his hold, but he was holding me very tightly.

"Please leave me," I told him, but he being himself didn't do what I said.

"How long will you run away from me, baby? You are mine and I am yours," he told me.

I hit his stomach lightly with my elbow and he immediately left me.

"I will run till my breath lasts. I will never get in your trap like other girls, Mr. Noah" I told him and went towards the bathroom door.

I came out of the bathroom and dried myself with a towel. Is this man crazy?

He made me bath again and made me wet. Now I will have to change my clothes again.

Uhhh. He is so irritating!

"Who is irritating, princess?" His voice boomed in my ears, giving me a shivering feeling as he was standing just behind me and his mouth was just close to my ears.

I could feel his hot breath, making butterflies fly high in my stomach.

"I asked who irritates you darling?" He asked again.

I turned around and took few steps back so that there is some distance between him and me.

And guess what? His upper body was still naked with a towel hung so lowly to his waist. Doesn't this man own some clothes?

"Like what you see, princess? This is all yours," he told me, stretched his arms widely and started coming near me to hug me.

As soon as he wrapped his arms to hug me, I ducked down andnescaped from his embrace.

"Don't you dare do that. You know what. You, Mr. Noah, irritate me," I replied, pointing my forefinger at him.

"Oh my princess, do I really irritate you? Am I so bad? Am I not a good human being? I am really sorry Angela for all the things I have done with you. Please forgive me," he told me with his face looking down towards the floor.

Oh, did I say something more? Did I really hurt him? Why is he so sad? I am stupid! I hurt him. Yes, Angela you are an idiot and you hurt him.

My heart felt down. I don't know why, but it did.
I took a step forwards and placed my hand on his shoulder and was about to apologize, when suddenly he hugged me,
"If that is what you think I am going to tell you, then you are wrong darling. Irritating you is my and only my personal right and duty. Get that sweetheart," he said striking his finger on my nose.

What the hell? Here I was finding myself guilty to hurt him and he, he says that irritating me is his personal right and duty? I am a double stupid now to think that this man can even apologize.

Suddenly he left me and started rubbing his hair with his hand to remove drops of water in his head.

I just kept looking at him with my mouth definitely getting opened and hitting the ground.

"Close that or else fly will have a tour in your mouth," he said and closed my mouth with his hand,
"And yes I know, I am drop dead sexy, and you can't takes your eyes off me. But get ready fast. I have planned something very interesting and adventurous for you," he told me with that devilish smirk on his face.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also glad to tell you that from now on, there will be atleast one update every week and I will try my best to complete BBMB this year in 2019. :)

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!