CHAPTER 41

ANGELA'S POV :-

"Can't you just go and sit somewhere else? There is so much space in this private jet. Why do you want to stick to me like this?" I told Mr. Noah.

Yes, we have left for Maldives, the same night of our reception.

"Oh no Mrs. Noah. I actually have acrophobia. Whenever I go to a high place, my body starts shaking. I become nervous. So I want someone beside me whom I can hold the entire time." Mr. Noah replied and again placed his head on my shoulder.

"Don't lie. I know you travel hundred times in a month for your business purpose and you don't have any phobia. Look now! We are at a height and you are absolutely fine. You can correctly answer all my questions. So stop pretending Mr. Noah," I told him, trying to free my hand from his grasp.

He was holding my hand like a child holds his/her mother's hand for care and support.

"Oh no Mrs. Noah. Don't try. All your efforts will be in vain." Mr. Noah told me and gave me a devilish smirk.

What the hell? This man doesn't leave any chance to irritate me!

I could feel his warm breath touching my skin and producing volts of current in me.

And like that was not enough, he started moving his finger up and down on my arm, which made me shiver under his hold.
"What happened Mrs. Noah? Are you fine? Why are your shivering?" He told me with the devilish smirk on his face.

"I.. I am not shivering," I anyhow managed to tell him as my whole body was in a chaos. I wanted him to continue, but at the same time, wanted him to stop. Volts of current were passing down my spine. I could feel my body shaking under his hold. I could not get what he was saying and barely could manage to reply to him.

"Now you are stuttering too, Mrs. Noah? Why so? Are you fine? Do you need a doctor?" Mr. Noah told me, winking at me. And immesiately stopped the movements of his finger and again placed his head on my shoulder and pretended to sleep.

"No I don't need a doctor. You need a psychiatrist." I told him and immediately turned my head towards the window and away from him.

I could feel him laughing silently on my shoulder.

Idiot!

"By the way, why did we have to leave so early for Maldives. We could have waited for a week or so?" I asked him turning my headagain towards him.

He didn't get up, and muttered under his breath while sleeping on my shoulder,
"No. I don't like to wait. And also why are younafraid of going there? Are you afraid that you will lose yourself in me?" Mr. Noah told me.

"Oh come on. You and I both know that I can never lose myself to you, Mr. Noah. That will be only in your dreams," I told him.

"Yeah I can see that," He told me, again winking at me.

What is going on in his devil head?

I am able to control myself, right? Or don't I?

No, no, Angela. You are overthinking. You can never lose yourself to a playboy.

*******************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
How do you think Noah will make Angela fall for him?
Will they ever become one or two souls will get apart?
Let me know what you think.

Also glad to tell you that from now on, there will be atleast one update every week and I will try my best to complete BBMB this year in 2019. :)

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!