CHAPTER 51

NOAH' POV :-

"Ready princess?" I told while knocking the door.

"No. Umm. Can you please call Charlotte?" My princess replied.

"Why? Any problem? Are you alright?" I asked her but couldn't wait, so opened the door and barged inside.

Angela was trying to zip the chain on the back of her dress. But was not able to do it.

As soon as she saw me in the mirror, she turned around to hide her back from me. But forgot that the mirror behind her gave me a better view.

"Why did you come inside? I told you to call Charlotte, didn't I?" She told me trying to sound a bit irritated, but I infact found her more cute then.

I started walking towards her. And she started moving backwards, so as to maintain a distajce between us. She took one step back as I took one step forward towards her. I took one more step towards her and she took one step back, but hit the dressing table behind her and was about to fall.

I immediately ran towards her and held her tightly, preventing her from falling. She held me, trying to stabilize herself. While attempting this, all her hair were spread out on her face, preventing me to look at the beautiful face in front of me. I held her waist tightly with one hand and started placing her hair behind her ear with the other hand. She is just like a doll. Sometimes when I touch her, I fear that I might hurt her.

She looked up and our eyes met. It were so deep that I could fall in them. She unknowingly started biting her lower lip. This made her look even more sexy. I couldn't resist myself and give her a peck on her lips. She immediately left her lower lip and touched her lips with her hand, making her look even more sexy. I placed my other hand behind her back and immediately she flinched as my cold hand touched her bare back. Oh yes, I forgot. She was trying to zip her chain.

I moved my hand down her back, reaching the chain. She closed her eyes and I could feel her breasts moving forward touching my chest. I slowly zipped her chain, purposely making sure that my hand touched her back. Her grip on me tightened as I could feel her knees getting weak. She held me tightly, trying to prevent her from falling. Her eyes were still closed.

I placed my head on her shoulder, giving me a good view of what I was doing. I could feel her heart beat getting fast. She started breathing deeply. Her hot breath was touching my neck, making me go wild. My thoughts started becoming even more wild. If I didn't stop then, I would have definitely took her on the same dressing table. But I had to stop myself as I had planned a surprise for her.

I finally zipped her chain and hugged her tightly, not satisfying my senses though. I could never get enough of this beautiful lady standing in front of me, even if I become 100 years old.

I finally left her, placed a lock of hair behind her ear and lightly kissed her on her lips. I turned around, stopping myself from going further. I immediately left the room as I knew if I had stayed there even a minute longer, I would have lost control on myself.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

ANGELA'S POV :-

Mr. Noah stepped out from the car, closing the door behind him. He immediately walked towards my side of the door, opened the door and extended his hand for me to take. I quitely took it and stepped out from the car.

Mr. Noah closed the door behind me, entangled his fingers with mine and started walking. I quitely followed him, trying to freed my hand from his in the beginning, but finding my all attempts getting failed, I sighed and stop resisting him from entangling our fingers.

We reached a place, which I couldn't identify as I have never visited this place before. I looked around to find a boat waiting for us. A man was waiting for us. He offered me his hand and helding his hand, I stepped inside the boat. Mr. Noah was standing behind me, helping me to step in the boat. He has become just like my shadow. He is always there for me, anytime, anywhere. He has invaded my personal space. I don't know why but I like him being always there for me. His presence intimates me, but I still like him being around me.

After me, Mr. Noah too stepped inside the boat. The boatman started the boat and started going somewhere I had no idea about.

"Where are we going?" I asked Mr. Noah.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out, my darling princess. It's a surprise for you." Mr. Noah replied.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!