CHAPTER 46

ANGELA'S  POV :-

"Good morning sir! I am Rock, your guide for the day." Rock, our guide, as usual appointed by Mr. Noah without my opinion, told us and shook his hand with Mr. Noah.

He then turned towards me,
"Good morning mam! Nice to meet you," Rock extended his hand for me to shake and so I did the same,
"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Rock." I told replied back.
But suddenly he did something unexpected. He kissed the back of my hand,
"You are really very beautiful mam!" He told me.

Mr. Noah twisted his fingers into a fist and his whole body tightened up. He immediately held my hand and separated it from Rock's hand. He then entangled his finger with mine, holding them tightly,
"If your talks are over, shall we go, Mr. Rock?" Mr. Noah told Rock, narrowing his eyes at him.
Rock just nodded his head and started walking. I and Mr. Noah quitely followed him.

Mr. Noah is strange! Noone can tell when and why his mood will change! Now what was the reason of getting angry on Rock? He is such a sweet and happy man.

I tried to freed my hand from Mr. Noah's hold but he had held it too tightly for my liking.

Well in all this mess, I didn't see a shining black lamborghini, which was waiting for us on the front gate.

When we reached there, Rock turned around and was about to open the door for me, when suddenly Mr. Noah pushed his hand away and himself opened the door for me.
I and Rock stared at him for a few seconds,
"What? Get in the car, princess," Mr. Noah told me.

I shook my head and tried to sit inside the car but then remembered that my hand was entangled with Mr. Noah's hand.

I looked at him, hoping he will leave it, but he didn't get the hint,
"What are you waiting for princess?" Mr. Noah asked me.

"Well, I can sit inside the car until you leave my hand Mr. Noah," I told him, helding up our entangled hands in front of him.

He immediately left my hand, straightened his body, and cleared his throat,
"No problem. Sit now," he told me and I immediately sat inside the car, with a smile on my face.

Mr. Noah and Rock also did the same.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"No, don't you even think about it," I told Mr. Noah, but he had a devilish smirk on his face.

I started running across the cruise.

Yes cruise! We were on a cruise, well a huge cruise and Mr. Noah was chasing me as I had denied to jump inside the water with him.

Yes, he wanted me to jump in the water with him. Well I know how to swim, but jumping inside the water of an unknown place is quite difficult.

And that too jumping from a cuise.

Well that was not my thing. But this man is too stubborn for my liking. He can do anything, can't he?

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also glad to tell you that from now on, there will be atleast one update every week and I will try my best to complete BBMB this year in 2019. :)

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!