ˏˋ 03

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (iii. the frightful adventures of Doppelicious and Jojo Siwa)

' DON'T YOU EVER TAME YOUR DEMONS, BUT ALWAYS KEEP EM' ON A LEASH '

"𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘!" Elena demanded as Trevor walked into the room behind the two brunettes. "Captivity has made her pushy, eh?" the man commented with a smirk as he made his way over to Rose, "what do you wanna know Doppelicious?"

Rose, Thea, and Elena each rolled their eyes at Trevor's nickname, not the least bit amused by his flirty tone. "Who were you running from?" Elena questioned, eyeing Trevor curiously as she attempted to pull answers from him instead.

"The originals," Trevor replied easily with a shrug causing Thea to roll her eyes in agitation. "Yeah, she said that," the Lockwood teen commented bitterly, shooting a look at Rose before focusing back on Trevor, "what does that mean?"

"The first family, the old world," Trevor informed the two girls with a grimace, "Rose and I pissed them off." Rose raised her brows at the other vampire's words, "mm-hmm," the woman coughed under her breath.

Trevor rolled his eyes in response, shooting the woman a look before turning back to the two teens, "correction, I pissed them off," the vampire corrected himself.

"Rose had my back and for over half a millennium, they've wanted us dead," Trevor revealed, shooting Rose a grateful smile. "What did you do?" Thea questioned in interest as she noted the look the two vampires had shared.

"He made the same mistake countless others did - he trusted Katerina Petrova," Rose answered for him, shooting Trevor a look as the man shifted his gaze guiltily towards the floor.

"Kathrine," Elena muttered with deep annoyance, rolling her eyes as she realised all of her problems stemmed from her doppelganger. Rose nodded in response, "the one and only, the first Petrova doppelganger," the vampire informed the two teens.

"I helped her escape her fate and now I've," Trevor began, earning a raised eyebrow from Rose causing him to roll his eyes once again, "sorry, we've been locked ever since," the vampire revealed. Elena frowned sympathetically at the vampire as Thea kept her expression neutral.

"Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again," Rose finished with a firm tone, eyeing the two brunettes with a cruel gaze before she and Trevor exited the room.

With a heavy sigh, Thea made her way over to the couch, realising they weren't about to be let go anytime soon.

However, as she sat down, she found a crumpled piece of paper behind one of the cushions. With furrowed brows, the brunette opened it, her eyes skimming over the note. "Stefan and Damon are coming for you guys - B."