XXXVII. EVERYTIME

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ - 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦]

"just when i get on a new wave, boy you look at me and i slip outta my lace"

wave, boy you look at me
and i slip outta my lace"

✧✦✧✦✧

After leaving Rebekah's party early, Thea returned home to find some mysterious brunette leaving through the front door. "Uh, can I help you?" Thea called out as she stared the woman up and down, startling the brunette as her head snapped up to look in the wolf's direction. "Oh, you must be Thea. I'm Hayley," the brunette introduced with a smile, of which Thea did not return. She didn't know who this Hayley was, or why she was at her house.

"Well, Hayley is there something I can help you with?" the Lockwood wolf asked, her eyes narrowing suspiciously at the brunette. It was obvious she wasn't one of Klaus' hybrids, so what the hell was she doing in her house? "Oh, no. I just came by to see Ty, I'm a friend of his," Hayley replied, her expression kind in spite of the brunettes narrowing gaze. Thea tilted her head to the side, "funny, he never mentioned you," she sassed causing the smile to drop from Hayley's face.

Thea studied the wolf's sunken gaze at the revelation, her eyes narrowing even further as she came to the conclusion that Hayley liked her brother, or at least felt some attraction towards him. "Excuse me," the young Lockwood excused herself with a forced smile as she strutted into the mansion in search for her brother. Thea wasn't always this harsh. It wasn't in her nature.

She was never one to judge someone upon first meeting them, but something about the woman rubbed her the wrong way. Plus, if she was right about Hayley having feelings for her brother, then she wasn't going to be friendly with her- Caroline was her best friend, and she owed the blonde more than that. "She's quite fetching, that Hayley," Thea heard Klaus taunt as she entered her father's office with a scowl on her face.

"Excuse me?!" the wolf demanded as she stood in the doorway of the office, her eyes narrowed on the ocean blue of her soulmate who sat at her father's desk with his feet up on the desk. "Thea love, how was your day?" Klaus beamed as his eyes settled on his soulmate, his heart racing just at the sight of her. He had never seen anyone so effortlessly beautiful, even if she was currently glaring at him in hatred.

"Bite me, Klaus," she muttered as she moved further into the office causing the hybrid to smirk, "gladly," he flirted, throwing the brunette a seductive wink causing her to blush. "Where is she?" Tyler spoke up demandingly, a mixture of disgust and annoyance on his face as he looked between his sister and the original. Tyler despised the fact that his little sister was with the big bad hybrid, but his love for Thea outweighed his hatred for Klaus. But that didn't mean the two had to get along, or that we wished to watch them flirt right in front of him.