ˏˋ 07

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (vii. danger; scorned teen wolf, proceed with caution!)

'LOAD UP ON GUNS, BRING YOUR FRIENDS;IT'S FUN TO LOSE AND TO PRETEND'

IT'S FUN TO LOSE AND TO PRETEND'

𝗔 𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 woke the four best friends up the next morning, emitting an annoyed groan from each of the severely hungover and sleep-deprived teens.

"Whose bloody phone is that?" Thea snapped groggily as she pulled one of Caroline's pillows over her head in an attempt to block out the noise.

Last night, the four girls had drunk their weight in tequila and bourbon, having broken into Liz's secret stash. And, despite Caroline and Thea's enhanced immune systems, they were both still victims of a rather nasty hangover.

Something which wasn't helped by the annoying and repetitive ringing of Elena's phone.

"I think it's mine," the doppelganger spoke tiredly, wincing at the shrill tone of her ringtone as she turned over in the bed, attempting to go back to sleep.

Before she could, however, Caroline promptly pushed the brunette out of the bed, causing her to land on the floor with a groan.

"Well then answer it," Caroline remarked in a clipped tone as she snuggled back into the warm covers, not wanting to leave her bed so early in the morning.

Elena huffed, glaring up at her three friends who had made themselves comfy once again, each attempting to get a few more hours of sleep.

With a roll of her eyes, Elena begrudgingly crawled across Caroline's floor towards her phone, not having the energy to pull herself to her feet.

"Hello?" Elena croaked as she answered the phone, her voice slightly groggy after being woke up so early. "Shh!" Thea growled as she lifted her head, narrowing her eyes at her best friend as Bonnie and Caroline did the same.

"Outside, Elena," Bonnie scolded with an annoyed scowl as she threw her pillow at Elena, "answer it outside!"

Elena rolled her eyes, dragging herself out of Caroline's room before purposefully slamming the door behind her to annoy the three teens left in the bed.

Caroline groaned as she threw her pillow at the door, annoyed that Elena had disrupted her sleep.

"If this Klaus guy doesn't kill her, I definitely will," Thea muttered bitterly under her breath, only half-joking as she fell back on the bed, placing her arm over her eyes as Bonnie and Caroline both chuckled.

. . .

After reluctantly pulling themselves out of bed, Bonnie, Caroline, and Thea entered the Mystic Grill; finding a table near the bar. "Okay, so, tell me about this big witchy plan you've been cooking up," Caroline softly ordered Bonnie as the three friends sat down.