New Neighbour

I moved to my new house today. A fresh start in a different city. My luggage was heavier than I expected. A man around the age of 22 walked past me and told me he was my new neighbor. So I asked him for help. He didn't deny it and got some luggage out of the back of the car. Leaving them in the hallway. I thanked him and asked if it would be fun to have dinner tonight at my place. Obviously he said yes. As I walked inside I thanked him again one more time and waved him goodbye. I closed the door.

Dinner was tasty. We got to know each other better by the minute. Having a laugh with a little chat. We enjoyed it! Especially the wine. Maybe we got a bit drunk... I started to flirt with him and he liked it. And then we kissed. I closed my eyes. But he stoped out of a sudden. A scream escaped his mouth and broke the kiss. I looked at him and then at what he was looking at. A terrified look crept uppon my face as he pointed to the two dark figures. We got kinda angry. Why would someone ruin our date?! Both of us stood up and grabbed our knives. Walking to the figures. He walked to the door. Where the figures stood. But they were gone... I pulled him by his blouse as he opened the door. We both were terrified. Terrified to see two bodies laying on the ground. The room covered in blood. They were my parents...

"YOU KILLED THEM YOU MONSTER!"

I yelled. He turned around and without thinking I stabbed him in the chest. My eyes were stuck on his lifeless body. Again I got my luggage out of the hallway and placed it inside of the back of my car. Feeling their eyes poking in my back. It was time for a new house... again...

•••

love yoυr neιgнвoυr aѕ yoυrѕelғ.