The Curse

"Have a good day sweetie!"

I smiled at my mom. It was my first school day at my new school. We moved to a different town so I had to say goodbye to my friends and hello to strangers.

My friends promised me to call at the end of the school day or on the weekends. But for now, I was ready to catch the bus.

My mom pecked my forehead like I was a toddler.

"Mom.."

A bit annoyed but also great full. She chuckled.

"Now go before you'll be late on your first day"

A soft smile could be seen on both of our faces as I left the house.

When I arrived, the school had this type of feel to it. I can't exactly tell the feeling nor vibe I got. But it was weird. Two students came up to me.

"Hey! You must be the new student. I am Kayano and this is Toya. We are from the student council"

"Ah, yes. I am new here. My name us Osoro Yazaki"

Their expression changed. From excited to concerning.

"Yazaki..?"

I nodded. A bit confused. Do they know that name? What if a student on the school has the same last name. What if that student has done horrible things?! My reputation would be bad on the first day already!

"B-but I just moved here!... Is there someone with the same name on this school..?"

"No... You're the only one"

My eyes moved to the boy. Apparently named Toya. The girl, Kayano, grabbed his wrist. He turned to her and they left. She had a worried face. And I think they know more than that I know about my name. I must do some research.

*RINGGGG*

But unfortunately, the bell rang. Time to meet my classmates. As I got into the room. I noticed that everyone was there already, chatting. And as soon as I opened the door. Everyone's gaze turned to me. I gulped. Feeling awkward as hell.

"H-hi everyone.. I-I am Osor- oh.."

As I said the last few letters of my first name they turned to the teacher. My eyebrows frowned a bit. They were uninterested in me. I got to my seat and I felt like everyone just simply ignored me.

In break time I decided to go to the library and do some research. And oh boy. I found things that aren't created to be found, EVER.

I was shocked and confused. But I wanted to know more. The whole story. So, for now, I was done with the computer and went back.

Wandering on the hallways. Hopefully stumbling along with someone who could help me out. Who could be my scissors for my brain that turned into a messy ball of wool?

And guess what? Yes. A schoolgirl with an unfolded umbrella ran into me. Not on purpose. But just because she was running and didn't look in front of her.

But as soon as she was me, she turned another way. Shocked by my appearance.

She stumbled down the stairs and lost her balance. Falling with her face-first towards the floor. But before that could happen. The umbrella slipped out of her hands and her neck went right through it.

I saw it happening. No, this could not be it. It just couldn't. From upstairs you could see a sharp point sticking out of the back of her neck. Covered in blood. The stairs covered in blood. But as soon as the umbrella would get out. A blood fountain would appear. I turned away in shock and got a teacher. But he ignored me.

"Please! Just... Just listen! A-a girl... I think she's dead!"

He still ignored me. But I noticed him gulp and his eyes widen a bit by the sentence. I had to call an ambulance. I got my phone out nut as soon as possible, the male grabbed my wrist.

"Don't..."

"B-but WHY?!"

He stared me directly in the eyes. I didn't like it. But now I got at least his attention.

"Its began... Didn't it...?"

He only nodded.

•••

Send the dead back to the dead

Before you become its victim

Before there is Another one

Another one that suffers

×××

A/N: Maybe you noticed. Maybe you have no clue at all. But this is a little part (also my favorite) from the anime "Another" written in my way. It does not go exactly like this. I promise.

Another it's a great, GREAT anime for horror fans. It's dark and twisted. And pretty short as well compared to other anime series.

If you liked this. Go and check it out for yourself! I kinda spoiled a good part but also left a lil cliffhanger ;)

Thanks for the read!