Dear Kylie White

As I was driving my car over the parking I noticed a free space. My eyes lightened up and I immediately drove my car in the tiny space. Luckily I was by my self. If someone went with me that couldn't get out. So after I parked my car and got out, I locked it as well and walked inside the shop. It was a garden shop. There you could buy anything from flowers to candles and from shovels to pillows. Where I am from they call it the "Interatuin". It actually means "interior garden". So everything for in and outside of your house!

I got a shopping cart and immediately walked over to the inside flowers. There were so many types and sizes. My eyes landed and a pair of pink flowers. I forgot the name. But they looked exotic but basically at the same time. And they smelled amazing.

"They smell nice right?"

A voice said behind me. I instantly stopped and turned around. It was a man. Slightly covering over me as he was two years taller as that I was. His eyes looking through me. His expression making me freeze.

"Yeah... They smell uhh... Nice i-indeed"

I gulped. The male smiled and asked me if he should pay the flowers for me. I denied his offer and he frowned. Asking me why I would decline his offer. And I just simply explained that I didn't need them. But he didn't stop. Eventually a storekeeper passed us and saw that something was wrong. He asked what was going on and I told him this male was slightly bothering me. Getting on my nerves and stuff. He understood and kindly asked the male to leave me alone. And he did.

I really liked the flowers but decided not to buy them. Not if I could get reminded of this strange moment. So I got some fancy orange flowers.

Some days later I was still happy with my new sets of flowers. It gave my boring room more color and less emptiness. My friend was visiting me today and she instantly noticed it. It made me happy to hear her compliments.

As we were talking about life and stuff, the doorbell rang. I got up and walked over to the door. As I opened it I saw a mailman standing there with a flower pot in his hands.

"Are you Mrs. White?"

"Uh, yes..."

"This is for you then"

He instantly pushed the pot against my chest and I had to grab it before it would fall. I was so confused. The mailman started to walk away.

"H-hey! Wait!"

He turned around and asked me if there was something wrong. I asked him who sent these flowers. I was thinking about a secret lover but the mailman said the complete opposite.

"Oh, the guy told me that if you would ask, I had to ask Kylie White if the flowers smell nice or something"

At first it went pass me but then it hit me linked a boomerang. My hands began to shake and the flower pot slipped out of my hands. It broke and the entire floor was covered in dirt and clay pieces.

"Are you okay Mrs?!"

Slowly my legs started to shake as well.

"Y-yes..."

A small voice crackled up from the back of my lungs. My friend probably heard it and rushed over to me. She called my name and asked if I was doing fine or not. I told her I was. The mailman eventually left and my friend helped me to clean most of the trash.

The scary part of all was that I never told him my name nor where I lived... From this day on there are still growing flowers on the spot I dropped the flower pot. How hard I even tried, they won't disappear. I just hope to never see that male again...