🔸Chap17🔸

A/N : Not edited, lots of grammatical mistakes. Try to overlook them😳😳. Don't hesitate to comment down your views and hope you like it!

Tin and Can stood at his apartment waiting for the door to open. Tin looked at Can, and all in all he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but here, in fact he looked like he wanted to runaway from here. Tin sighed, Can hates him that much? He should do something to make him comfortable, he thought about all the possible things Can would like. The registrations were nothing but a straight excuse to spend time with his secretary.

Why was he trying so hard again? *shrugs* Tin was yet to discover what he felt for Can, why he gets so excited about this random boy and why he finds him so cute. Tin was curious.

The big brown wooden door opened with a creak, startling the person at the door. Can looked at the person who opened the door, she looked surprised, she was the same girl from last night. Can felt a tinge of anger on rewinding the last nights incidents. He stared at her debating whether she was Tin's girlfriend or much worse his hook up. Okay, that was harsh.

Can looked away when Tin pushed him inside gently, asking him to get inside. Tin headed off to somewhere leaving him alone with the blonde. It took him a minute to take in his apartment's view. It looked nothing like he expected it to look like, indeed it was a lot more simple and comforting.

It looked just like any other normal house with a little classic touch, but it was a huge apartment.

"Oh look who we have here! You are Can I suppose?" The blonde woman asked breaking off Can's thoughts.

"Oh- um yeah, I am Can. How do you know-"

"Come on, Tin speaks about you a lot." She said offering a kind smile, gotta admit she looked pretty. But wait-
Can was taken aback when he registered her words, Tin talks about him??? What was even there to talk about him? Does he make fun of him or much worse tell her how irritating he was? Who was she anyways?

Can couldn't hide back his curiosity anymore, he asked "And you are?"

She chuckled "Don't worry, I'm his sister Marcella, his step sister in exact!"

Why would I be worried?

Can nodded with a small 'nice to meet you'. So she wasn't his girlfriend, he felt guilty all of sudden for thinking of her as a hook up earlier. She looked nothing like her brother, she had blonde hair, medium stature and a positive energy radiating off her. Only thing thy had in common was, they're both really attractive.

Marcella looked behind him, and it didn't take much time to realise that Tin was coming from behind. She smirked and raised her eyebrow at Tin. He stood beside Can with arms crossed across his chest.

Tin spoke "Cella, don't you have a party to attend?"

Marcella looked confused for a second, then quickly flashed a smile.
"Ohh y-yeah right I do! I should leave. I almost forgot."

She grabbed her handbag and Car keys before opening the door. "I won't be back until tomorrow, I have a stay over at Nancy's. Have fun boys, bye!"
She winked at Tin suggestively before leaving through the door. Can looked utterly confused.

*****

"We'll take an hour break and we can get started on the registrations. Why don't you grab a shower in the meantime Cantaloupe?" Tin asked stressing on his full name. Can glared at him with a annoyed pout. Tin loved the reaction, but it seemed like he just upset him more.