🔸Chap27🔸

A/N : what is you're favourite tincan scene from LBC?

Mind's definitely that god damn punch, idk why I love it so much. Hehe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wicked boss.

I'm sorry melon I couldn't make it to Lunch. I forgot. I was in the middle of a Skype meeting.

Can felt a tinge of disappointment when he read the text. He was actually waiting from 12pm and it was 3pm now. He had never delayed food for three hours in his whole life. The fact that he even waited, expecting for his text angered him. 

I forgot.

How the fuck could he even forget that! He was supposed to eat lunch with him.

He was staring at the screen a far too long when techno tapped his shoulder, " thinking about lover boy?"

Can gave him a bored expression. Then whined "he's  an idiot!"

"Who? Your lover boy?" Techno asked, munching onto an apple and writing something on a notepad at the same time.

"No, the boss!" Can replied assaulting the poor pen in his hand.

"Don't we both mean the same." Techno smirked.

"Oh You wish!" Can seethed, a dark expression on his face. He was always very bubbly, this new side was something. Techno simply thought Can lost his mind like always.

"What got you starving today? You literally run away to eat when the clock strikes 12 everyday." Kla asked from behind.

". I'm not in the mood today. I don't want to eat" Can replied, his hands crossed across his chest and a pout forming on his lips. Techno gaped at him dramatically.

"I cant believe sir-eats-a-lot is denying food for the first time in his whole life. What kind of sorcery is this? Are you real, are you Can?"

Can rolled his eyes mumbling a weak "shut up!"

"Okay babe leave the poor kid alone, he's probably annoyed or something." Kla came for his rescue, sliding a hand around his boyfriend's waist and effectively taking him away to his desk. Can sighed. A beep sound made him flinch to attention. A text message again.

I'm sorry again melon. I'll make it up to you. How about Dinner? We'll go at 5. Does that sound good to you?

A small smile came its way to his lips. He texted back just as quickly he typed.

Good enough! But to be forgiven you should buy me a tub of ice cream.