9. I'm sure

"How the hell did you know?" Yoongi gasps.

"Because you're like us. We haven't met our birth parents too. Because... we're not from here Yoongi. We're from a planet called Orcus." 
You're scared to see Yoongis expression. You just know he must be looking at you as if you're crazy.

All of a sudden, Yoongi starts laughing.
"Funny. Tell my manager he's got me." Yoongi says between laughs.

"This isn't a joke!" Jungkook yells from behind you.
You walk up to him who's standing infront of the door and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know this is frustrating but you thought I was crazy when I first told you too."
Jungkook folds his arms and sighs.

"You're right. Sorry, continue." He ushers you back to the confused Yoongi.

"As I was saying, Orcus had eight overseers, seven of which were in the 'high council' and one other person was the main ruler known as the 'Pax'. The council members were the 'seven sins'- the downfall of men. They would analyse dead souls to see if they were sinful. If they were, then they'd be imprisoned on Orcus. If not they'd be set free into the 'afterlife' or something. So orcus was a type of 'Hell'. The current ruler called Luhan killed the old Pax...all council members and their families but not us. We escaped-"
Your explanation was rudely cut off by Yoongi scoffing.

"You're crazy. You're all are crazy." Yoongi scoffs, shaking his head.
He gets up and eyes the door which Joon and Jungkook is guarding.

"Don't even think about it." Joon threatens.

"You fuckers are going to have to deal with the police soon." Yoongi yells.

"To think I idolised you a couple of days ago. Oh what a world." Joon sang with a sigh.
You try to focus on the task at hand but you start to feel light headed.

"G-guys..." was the last thing you could say before you pass out.

Purple field. Again. This time, there's three figures. One's Luhan. You can tell by his mask. The two on either side of him weren't wearing masks and to your surprise, you can recognise one of them.
The girl.

"Confused, right?" Luhan asks. You can practically hear the smirk in his voice.
"This is Kai. He helps me oversee the people who survived."
Luhan says as he points to the man on his left. The guys grins in your direction.

"And this is Minji. She has the ability to see visions of the eight of you. And she single handedly recreated a machine that can send my Sakers to any planet. Soon, with enough  cosmic power, we will be able to cross over too."
Minji has a permanent scowl plastered on her face, starkly contrasting her gentle expression when you first saw her.

"You see, they wanted to meet the brazenly brave girl who wants to oppose us with seven other kids." He says matter of factly.

"Shouldn't we tell her Luhan?..." the man- Kai eagerly asks with a mischievous smile.

"Enough." Luhans raspy voice stops Kai from elaborating. "The Pax will find out soon enough...That is all." Luhan proceeds to wave his hand which causes you to fall onto the purple grass and shut your eyes.

Your eyes shoot open again to find yourself back where you were. In Yoongis composing studio.

"Y/N! Are you okay?! Did it happen again?!" Jungkook and Joon rush over to you. You prop yourself against the wall and nod.

"He was with two people. Some guy called Kai and... Minj... the girl I saw before." You inform them.
Namjoons eyebrows shoot upwards.

"What?!" He exclaims.

"Kai started saying something but Luhan stopped him and said I'll find out soon enough..."  you stand up and dust yourself off. "Enough about me. What happened when I was out?" You ask him.

"A couple of things. You literally passed out in the perfect time, leaving us to handle Yoongi on our own." Jungkook says sarcastically.

"God! I completely forgot, where is he?" You ask looking around. You see him satagainst the wall on the other side of the studio. Eyes glued to a book- your notebook.

"It took some convincing- I had to give him a Telekinesis show to get him to believe me! He finally did though and he's reading through the book." Joon says proudly.

"Thank you for handling it guys." You sigh in relief.

"We should check up in him now... and you need to write an entry about what you saw too."
Jungkook says and Joon nods knowingly.

"Hey... how are you?" Yoongi asks when he sees you walking up to him.
He gets up and shuts the notebook.

You give him a small smile. "I'm fine, just need to make a new entry."
He nods in understanding and hands you the notebook.
Joon gives you a pen and you start writing.

"So how are you handling it?" You ask, trying to lighten the tension.

"I'm.. it's just... it's crazy."
You laugh at his loss for words.

"Crazy is an understatement." Jungkook sighs.

"So have you unlocked it yet? Your powers I mean?" You question.
Yoongi shakes his head.

"Ah... but are you sure you want to do this? You'd need to go undercover and leave your celebrity life behind...we might not even... survive..."
Yoongi looks at you hesitantly.

"I just want to be honest with you." You admit.

After a moment of silence, Yoongi nods.
"... I'm sure."

Please vote, comment and share <3