13. One of us

"Wait, should we bring him back to the hotel?" You say, interrupting the boy before he even had the chance to speak.

Yoongi nods and places a hand over the boys mouth to make sure he doesn't make any noises.
He holds the boys arms behind his back with the other hand.
He turns invisible so to anyone else, it looked like the boy was just standing still with his mouth tightly closed.

"Alright. Let's go to the room." Yoongi says. You start walking back to the hotel with hurried steps. The boy would struggle every now and then but would give up fighting Yoongi.

Minutes later, they're barging through their hotel suite door and seating the mystery boy down on the couch.
Joon and Jungkook appears from their bedroom, Joons drying his hair. He looks at the boy and the colour drains from his face.

"Why the hell did you bring a murderer in here!" Joon gasps.
You could feel your knees buckle.

"What?!" You and Yoongi both yell in unison.

"That's Kim Taehyung. He's been on the news. He killed his father a couple of days ago but got released because they didn't have enough evidence!" Joon hissed, walking towards the hotel landline. "We're calling security."

"Wait!" You rush to Joon and take the landline out of his hand. "There's more to this boy. Lets hear him out first."

Jungkook looks at Taehyung sceptically before finally shaking his head and sighing.
"Fine. Let's interrogate him."

You walk back to the boy who's now curled his knees into his chest.
"We need to ask you some questions."
He looks up at you with slight fear in his eyes.
The four of you stare at the boy.

"I don't even know where to start..." Yoongi sighs.

Joon stands on your right and takes out your notebook and pen from his jean pocket. He sees you looking at him as he opens the notebook.
"We need to document everything."
You nod at him then face the boy again.

"First, let's start off with the... incident. Did you or did you not kill your father." You lean forward and narrow your eyes.
You catch him gulping.

"...I.. I don't know." He admits. "Why do you pricks even care?! I don't know anything anymore!"

"Bullshit!" Yoongi grabs Taehyung by the collar. "How can you not know if you murdered someone?!"

Jungkook rushes to pry Yoongi off of the boy.
Joon forces Yoongi to take a step back.
"Let's just hear him out." You say.
Yoongi messages his temples then finally nods and mouths an 'okay'.

You look back to the stricken boy, motioning for him to continue.
"I-I woke up and saw him hitting my sister. He always gets that way when he's drunk so... but that time... I was so sick of it..."
Taehyung pauses and lets out a shaky breath.

"I stood there frozen. Then something in me snapped. I felt a little sore for some reason but I got over that and went to my dad. I ripped him off of her... and... as soon as I touched him... i felt blood. I looked down and saw a broken bottle in my hands..."

You look at Joon and Yoongi wide-eyed.

"Soon his whole body stopped twitching- But the thing is... I don't remember picking up a bottle. My sister... thought I killed him. Well I guess I-I... did?" The look on Taehyungs face saddened you. His expression looked broken and confused.

"You said that you couldn't remember picking up the broken glass right?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung slowly nods.  Joon starts scribbling something on the notebook again.

"Look, If we're done with this therapy session, I'd really like to go now." Taehyung starts to get up but Yoongi shoots him a glare which gets him to sit back down.

"What about your sister, what happened to her?" Yoongi asks.

Taehyungs eyes water as he recalls what happened.
"A few minutes after it all happened, I called the police. They took me in for a few days and interrogated me. They let me go this morning because they didn't have enough evidence- my sister didn't come forward." A single tear streaked his face.

"I came back home and my sister was so... cold. She c-couldn't even look at me after what I had done. Then, something started forming from the shadows... it grew into a cloud then became... almost human. But it's eyes... I'll never forget it's eyes. They were red."
Saker. He saw a Saker

"I was frozen on the couch. It... i think it smiled at me. Almost recognised me or something. Then it turned to my screaming sister and..." he shuddered.

"It's mouth opened wide... inhumanly wide. It was a like a black void in there, darkness radiating from it. Then it... it d-devoured her. It was... horrific."
Shock engulfs you as you stare at the boy.

"Then what happened Taehyung?" You ask.
He looked at you dead in the eyes.

"Then I ran for my life. It came after me and I went down an alley. I was cornered and... then you came. You talked to it. Then out of the fricking blue, your friend there just appeared." He nods to Yoongi.

"Then... you levitated things with your mind! But when I saw you kill the thing, I wanted you to stop because I thought my sister could be in there somewhere. I was wrong." He shut his eyes briefly and sighed.

Jungkook eyes you and tilts his head towards Taehyung. He leans closer and whispers something in your ear.
"He could be one of us... try to manipulate him."
You nod and step up to him.

"Hey." You say softly which gets him to reopen his eyes.

"You are going to... slap Yoongi." You hear a gasp from behind you.

"Excuse you." Yoongi protests. You raise your hand to get him to shut up, you needed to see Taehyungs reaction.

Taehyungs eyes blaze as he stands up, obviously furious.
"You psychos! Let me go!" He yells.
He can't be compelled. He's from Orcus... but what's his sin?

You turn back to the guys and nod.
"He's one of us."

A/N:
Ahhh I can't believe people are actually reading this
Thank you so much!
The stories going to get a whole lot wilder- stay tuned amigos xx

Please vote, comment and share <3