A winter night

"Snow be having it's time in the night
You rather not say it's a beautiful sight"

My bruises are cured but there is a pain inside. I sailed it so far, from the west winds to the eastern bars. I remember that day when we first intertwined our hearts but the stigma of being a rebel is still there, and it is yet to be cured.
When you said that time was ours then why did both of the souls backed off and fallen apart?

"Standing between the two favours
Your favour not my flavour
Snow be having it's time in the night
You rather not say it's a beautiful sight"

Unfortunately there were two favours. One was the judgement that was passed for a sailor to sail his life across the seas. The other was when my life drowned by the favour of Maria McCleary.

"Alas! See this outcry in the fall
That first fall why not recall
The other phase must care least
Before it blow towards the east"

That unforgettable first sight was an almighty pleasure because the two visions met at that age.
While you were engrossed with your hands for the lock as if you being a coy figure in a shock.

"Delay the words sword like hurts
Rolling in sleeves killed as if cursed"

Have you ever heard of that lost mind? In case if you haven't then see me at the coastal side. O Maria! You must see this tragedy because what you have said was enough for this poisonous life.

A/N : William Stevenson was a passionate and famous sailor of his time. He fell in love with a girl from an aristocrat family and her name was Maria McCleary. When people of the countryside complained about William for illegally sailing his ship for nothing then he became tensed and couldn't be able to sleep for nights. He had to roam here and there for his survival until the court resumes. But later a judgement was passed that he became a legitimate sailor and may sail his ship across the sea. When he came to know that the daughter of the judge helped him, he became numb and shocked. Maria McCleary was the daughter of the judge.
The next day when he was about to sail his ship, he found Maria standing at a distance from him.
Here the word "lock" means some strands of hairs. She was standing in a kind of posture and her hands were playing with the strands of her hairs.
For William, it was a beautiful sight and an unforgettable one.
He invited her on his ship for sailing and for some good conversations.
Maria agreed and then they went off together. In the middle of the bay she jumped out of the ship and swam across the sea without even turning back. Due to this behaviour of her, he felt heartbroken because they didn't even started a conversation yet.