Mess Everywhere (Part 2)

"Captain!?
Are you okay?"

"Captain how did this happened and who did this?"

"Ah! I'm alright, no need to worry. I'll just- ah!"

"Captain please stay still, these wounds are going take a very long time to get healed"

"I don't think so, I have to go right now"

"But Cap -"

"Will, though you have a lots of stuff in your head going on, you can't get away from those things in this situation. It is better for you to stay away from them for a while"

"I understand- I'll keep your words in my mind. I am sorry"

"It's alright but if there'll be an unexpected urgency henceforth then take a person with you."

"Sure!"

"Captain but how did all this happened?"

"Long story..yet it is a history- let's forget it"

"John boy, someone is calling you down at the ground"

"Me? Woah, since the day I entered into this palace, I became famous- who is calling me?"

"I don't know but the person seems familiar, just go!"

"Alright!"

"Who is it?"

"Oh you are finally here boy!"

"You-"

"Shhh, night time dude, calm down!"

"What is the matter with you now, why did you called me here at this very moment?"

"Have you checked your pockets before leaving this ground this afternoon?"

"What? My pock- where the hell is my locket?"

"You mean this?"

"You- Why do you have it? You stole it or -"

"Ugh.. you should be thankful that I found it. When you were on me uh I- I mean when we were fighting you might've dropped it-"

"And how are you so sure that you were going to give it back to me? It seems uneasy"

"Instead of being thankful you're just ruining the moment. I saw the photo in your pocket and seems like it is your mother. I don't mess with these kind of things so I thought of returning it back to you"

"Well- if that is so then- thank you very much.. what? Stop staring at me like that!"

"Wow, you thanked me.. I'm surprised- well-"

"Wait- what are you doing? Why are you leaning towards me you-"

"Let's have a small fight tomorrow at this ground in the night, be prepared. The fight will be between only us. You and me"

"Fight? Again ughhh! You are going to regret this time...be prepared! See you tomorrow"

"Sure-"

"Hey- John! What happened? Who called you at this very moment, in the middle of this night?"

"None of your business, I'm going to sleep-"

"Whatever! Something is fishy"

"Captain, you seems worried about something- what is it?"

"I wonder how Maria is doing- I hope that she is fine there!"

"Will- where are you? Come back soon please!"

To be continued-