Outlaw Wives Club

Brantley was in a bullshit circle as his lovely wife called it with Luke, Thomas, and Jason when they heard it. They had been waiting for their wives to get back after they disappeared with his head of security more than two hours ago. He really needed to give PJ a raise. His work load had tripled since his wife joined the tour.

Now, as they watched a big black SUV with all the windows rolled down barreled towards them. His own music able to be heard for a country mile and filled to the brim with blondes except for the two in front. Namely his wife and security. The SUV came to a fish tail stop about twenty feet from Luke's bus. He knew they all about had a heart attack at that move.

He stood there arms crossed and hat on backwards and waited for his wife to get out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_
-Inside the car

Lila Jane knew there would be Hell to pay for taking off and not telling their husbands. In her defense they had left them unsupervised. She and Caroline had gotten tired of looking at the walls of their busses and called up the rest of the Outlaw Wives Club and they had agreed. They had searched the nearest hair and nail salon and booked it.

She knew grabbing the keys from BG while they were making out would lose her points. But she hoped remembering to throw PJ in the car would help even that out. "Aw shit ladies. Looks like he called them all." She said with a sigh. Caroline popped her head between the seats. "Cut the shit, LJ!" She said laughing. "You do this just so you can get him mad." She pointed out.

She shared a grin with her best friend. "Ya, Big Daddy is more fun that way." She admitted. "I do not get enough for this." PJ said from the passenger seat. "Aw, PJ, come on we got you a pedicure. Are we really so bad?" She asked with a pout. "You alone give me trouble, boss lady. Together you give me chest pains." He said making them laugh as he got out of the car and headed to the guys.

"At least he didn't call ours." Brittney spoke for She and Hayley. "Only because they were at an interview and don't know you left." Caroline laughed. "Still counts." Hayley pointed out. "Lila Jane, you have to the count of 5 to get your little ass over here before I come get you." Her mountain of a husband said. "Well, time to face the husbands ladies." She said pulling the key from the ignition and kicking open her door.

-_-_-_-_

Brantley watched as his wife dropped from the large SUV the rest of her crew piling out as well. He realized she even had the FGL wives with her and shook his head. He took in what she wore and some of his ire turned to lust. He knew she saw it when she smiled and added sway to her hips as she walked towards him.

 He knew she saw it when she smiled and added sway to her hips as she walked towards him

The only woman he knew that walked a fairground in high heels like it was a runway. She was a model when she felt like it and it showed in her closets. Yes, she had multiple. She had turned a storage closet on the bus into a shoe showcase as she called it. He couldn't even complain about her buying them since most of the time it was designers that sent them to her.

She looked up at him and fluttered her eyelashes. He simply stuck his hand out waiting. She sighed and laid the keys in his hand. He put them in his pocket where the little witch had swiped them. He hadn't realized until too late the reason she had pushed him against the door and gotten him worked up before sound check.

He had assumed it was her normal style of pushing him until he broke and Big Daddy came out to play. He didn't realize she would push him this far. He would never tell her, but he had been expecting a break out along these lines since all her friends had arrived the day before. He knew she was bored sitting on the bus the last day.

"March!" He said giving her ass a nice swat to get her moving. He knew this had been what she was hoping for when he saw all her girls who were getting the same talking to smiling at her knowingly. "I'll be sure to send a message to Tyler and BK, ladies." He said as he walked by their wives. He didn't listen to their protest as he had his own problem to take care of.

Punching in the code he opened the bus door for his wife. After watching her walk up the stairs in her cutoffs he looked to PJ who leaned against the bus. "No on near the bus till show time." He told him. "You got it, Boss." The large man said standing guard at the door.

Brantley walked up the stairs of the bus with a smug grin. She wouldn't be bored the rest of the day.

I pleadingly summon the powers that be of BG fanfiction: baseballfan8 & @MissyDoe2017 to please give your blessing and critic.