Pace Cars and Punishments

⚠️ Warning!: Beyond this point you will get wet 😂 ⚠️

Lila Jane knew something was coming after the races. Big Daddy had won by 2.5 seconds on BK and he was riding an adrenaline and testosterone high. His strut had extra swing that had every woman, and some men, within view drawn to him.

"Alright, I think it's time to get drunk and forget today." Luke said with a frown. Caroline laughed patting her deflated husbands chest. "Aw baby, don't let last place get you down." She said with a smirk. A round of laughter started again when Luke cut a look at his wife. "Ya, Luke, no one expected you to be any good." Tyler rubbed salt in the wound.

"I'll be at the nearest bar if y'all need me." Luke said walking off to find said bar. Tyler and BK laughed, but made to follow the sore loser. "How about you, BG? Celebratory cola?" BK asked arm wrapped around his wife ready to go get a cold drink. Lila Jane had to keep a whimper in when she saw his answering smirk.

"Y'all go ahead. We'll catch up with ya in a while." His voice making it clear what would be taking up their time. The guys simply grin and left with a salute. "You can go ahead too, PJ." He told the big man behind them. "We'll be fine alone for a bit." PJ gave a quiet chuckle, "Ya, I bet you will at that, Boss." He lumbered after the FGL boys. "Have a good time, kids." With that the large man walked out of sight following the line to the bar.

Brantley finally turned his attention to his wife. "Well, check's come due, short stuff." He said pushing hair behind her ears. The contrast of the warmth of his hand and his cold rings making her shiver. "10...9...8" He began quietly counting. It took her two of those seconds to shake off the haze long enough to realize what he was doing.

With a squeal she took off for the bus. She didn't think he would ever follow through and have sex in such open public, but this was not the time to test that. "3..2..1" she heard behind her. She had luckily gotten the bus door open and ran up the stairs before she heard his boots hitting the pavement.

Making it to the living room before Brantley had the door shut and locked she quickly took to her knees like she knew he wanted. Her pup had ran with her and was now resting in his crate in their room. She felt chills when she heard the chains on BG's pants rattling as he walked up the bus stairs.

He smirked when he saw her on her knees, legs crossed behind her and arms behind her back, the perfect submissive pose. She faced the floor and his smirk grew when he saw her shiver when his boots came into her view. "Strip." He ordered simply. Happy she wasn't going to push him further when she immediately followed instructions before going back to her pose.

He turned his hat backward and ran a hand down her soft cheek. Running his thumb across her lips, sucking in a breath when she took it into her mouth and suckled. "Oh, darlin', you want something to suck on? Well, daddy can surely help with that." He growled. He smiled when he saw her nipples pebble as he talked.

"Be a good girl and help daddy." He said undoing his belt and leaving the rest for her. He spoke as she undid the button and pulled the zipper down slowly. "First, you're gonna make up all your teasing to daddy. Then, daddy's gonna have to punish you."

He growled in pleasure as she pulled his boxer briefs down and freed his dick. "I haven't decided yet wether you'll get to cum. How about we see how good you are to daddy, then I'll decide?" He watched happily as slick ran down her thighs at his words.

Pushing his ringed hand into her hair he pulled her forward. Throwing his head back with a groan of relief when she licked his tip before taking him all, like the good girl he knew she was. "Oh, that's a good girl. Take daddy all the way down, baby." His quietly growled words causing her to double her efforts.