Back at Alex's Apartment

"I'm glad you decided to come over."
Pouring Tara a drink.

"Me too."

"Now come here."

Tara walked over to Alex and took a sip of the drink she was poured. Alex grabbed Tara's waist and pulled her in close. She kissed Tara. The two girls were making out heavily. Deep breathing. It was like they couldn't wait to rip each other's clothes off and fuck right there on the table. Alex began sucking on Tara's neck and untied the halter top Tara was wearing. Tara moaned as her top came down and as Alex started massaging Tara's small breasts.
"They are perfect handfuls. I wanna eat them up. Go sit on my couch."

"Wow, you're a lot more aggressive than I remember. I like it."

Tara obeyed and sat on the couch, taking the rest of her shirt off.

Alex placed the drinks on the coffee table and looked Tara in the eyes. A soft and sweet affection in the gaze between them. Something short of love, but passionate and domineering nonetheless.

Tara touched Alex's face, and sat closer.
"You're so beautiful."
She kissed Alex, sucking on her tongue and lips. Her full lips felt so good on her own. She was so wet for Alex. Tara took off Alex's clothes.

"Now, you spread your legs for me."

Alex obeyed.

Tara got on her knees and could see Alex's pussy glistening. She's took one long tongue stroke over Alex's vulva and tasted her sweet juices. They both moaned in pleasure and Alex arched her back throwing her head back into the pillow. Tara began sucking on Alex's clitoris, slow and big tongue strokes trying to fit her entire fat pussy in her mouth. Tara's pussy began to drip down her leg. She loved feeling Alex convulsing in her mouth and Alex's thighs gripping more tightly around her head. Tara massaged Alex's breasts and legs while Alex held Tara's head steady, no coming up for air. Tara slid two fingers into Alex's tight pussy, finger fucking her, and rubbing on that spongy g-spot making Alex squirm and moan. Alex finally gave into the climax building and released a big groan as white fluid oozed into Tara's mouth dripping down her lips.

"Mmm, fuck, I wanted you so much. You're even better than I imagined."

Tara came up between Alex's legs and greeted her mouth with a passionate kiss.

"And you, baby girl, taste so fucking good. I could be down there all night."

Tara opened Alex's legs wide and sat her knees on the couch so that her pussy was directly on top of Alex's. Staring into her eyes, Alexs eyes opened wide and mouth dropped.

"Oh shit, you're so fucking wet." -Tara
"I've never... uh... you're just gonna take my pussy like that?"

Alex's wetness made a slip n slide for Tara. Tara began fucking Alex's pussy like she had a big dick. Rubbing her clit back and forth on Alex's fat lips was more than Tara could handle. Alex grabbed Tara's breasts and massaged them.

"Yes, baby girl. Fuck me"

Tara loved seeing Alex with her legs up. She choke gripped Alex's neck and pinched one of her nipples.

"Oh this wet pussy feels so good. I'm gonna cum all over you baby."

She kept thrusting away and before she knew it, a wave of intimate desires streamed from her head to her toes, causing her to climax and fall into Alex's embrace.

They held each other and laid still for a while. Out of breath and tired. They kissed slowly, and passionately. They both felt it. They loved it.