Dismayed and Dismantled

"I need to see you again." -Alex

"My man is going out of town for a conference. Let's get together this weekend." -Tara

"Great. There's an outdoor movie playing at Wayford Park. Then we can hit up a few dive bars after, if you're down." - Alex

"That sounds fun!" -Tara

(Pause)

"What?" -Alex

"I just love how you always have something in mind. A plan for us to have fun." -Tara

"Lol. Well I enjoy you. I think of things I know I would like to experience with you." Alex

Tara changed outfits five times, finally deciding on a loose fitting crop top and skirt that hugged her hips and thighs. She packed a bag: a blanket, drinks, and snacks.

Alex stood by a tree, with a fitted pink dress, jean jacket and doc martins. Tara quickly spotted her and wanted to kiss her.

Tara thought about holding her waist and rocking back and forth on her pussy. Alex's soft neck and succulent lips.

"Hey Alex!"

Alex turned around and immediately smiled brightly, throwing her arms around Tara's neck and kissing her cheek.

"Mmm, I've missed you, lady."

Tara pulled away.

"Relax. No one will see you out here. Come on, I see a nice spot for us little that way."

Tara followed Alex and they made a temporary home midway to the stage under a cherry blossom tree.

They entertained each other with small talk gradually working their way to a more in-depth conversation. The music played, they ate and drank, laughed, and talked about their favorite musicians, college stories, and current events.

Halfway through the concert, Alex whispered in Tara's ear, "it's dark now, people are drunk... (moving her legs around Tara so she could hold her from behind) no one is checking for us and I know you're only acting coy because we are in public."

Tara chuckled, "you don't know what you're talking about." Pushing her curls back exposing her neck.

Alex kept Tara in her embrace watching her fidget and seeing her beauty, kissed her neck and bit Tara's earlobe. Alex continued to kiss her cheek, gently turning Taras face so she could kiss her lips. Slow tongue kissing aroused the two ladies. Alex squeezed Taras thighs, eager for more.

"Will you come back to my place?" Kissing Taras cheek.

They packed up and rode the train back to Alex's house. Exchanging flirtatious glances across from each other on the train as if they'd just met. 

Making their way through Alex's galley style kitchen. Alex reached to grab two wine glasses. Before she could turn around, Tara was behind her, lifting her dress and pressing Alex's back forward.
"Oh. Really? Oh. Wow. I'm kind of speechle...

Oh damn that feels fucking amaaaz ugh"

Tara had pulled her panties to the side and was on her knees sucking on her pussy from the back. She loved her taste and let her know while she slid two fingers into Alex's pussy, slow at first and building speed to a rhythm. Alex moaned in pleasure and her pussy tightened around Tara's fingers while Alex climaxed.

Alex turned around and standing over Tara pushed her face in her mound. Tara sucked on her clit while Alex gripped her ponytail and caressed her face, pumping wildly into her mouth. Alex pulled Tara up and walked her to the bedroom.

Fully naked and rolling around on the bed. I want to use a strap on you. Would you like that?
Tara nodded.

Alex got situated, spit on the dick and slowly entered Tara. Working up speed, she slow grinded deep in Taras pussy, holding her thighs pressed to her chest.
" I want you to come on this dick."
Tara melted into Alex's mouth and greeted the fucking with an orgasm that made her toes curl and scratch Alex's back. They came down from their highs by holding each other and kissing deeply.

"I want to have more nights with you like this. I don't know what's happening...well I do... we are fucking, and I'm fucking loving it and don't want it to stop." -Alex

Tara looks away.

"Hey, I'm not trying to make you feel awkward. I just want to be honest with you. I want more with you...

I'm falling for you..." -Alex

"Maybe I should go.

I should probably go." - Tara

Picking up her clothes and dressing.

"I will call you." - Tara

Alex looks In bewilderment. She thinks, fuck — should have kept my mouth shut.

"Tara, you don't have to go. Please.
Don't go. Look. I'm sorry. It's not that serious."

Tara kisses her. "Damn, you feel good. And honestly, I'm feeling the same way. And I can't handle this right now. I just can't... I don't ...

I'll call you. Bye." - Tara

Tara leaves and catches a Lyft back to her apartment.