[2]Balloons of doom

3rd person P.O.V
"Hello." Elvira said as she walked into the Harts' house.

"Hi!" Everyone else greeted her.

"So is really Piper's brother your boyfriend?" A girl asked.

"Huh?" Elvira asked

"Piper, she said you are dating her brother.". Another girl said

"I-" Elvira started but she was cut off by a girl with two braids.

"Hey! Hey! Here comes Piper. Be quiet or she will blow that loud horn!" She said.

"Okay people quiet down!" She said as she got down the stairs and blew the horn and everyone flinched.

"But we were already quiet!" A boy said before Piper blew the horn and he fell off the couch.

"Okay, this meeting of the man fans will now begin!" Piper said.

"Just a question Piper. Why am I here?" Elvira asked.

"Because..you are Elvira Sanders and my new best friend." She said

"Anyway! Our first order of business should be-" Piper started before she got cut off by Jasper who was sipping a drink loudly.

"Jasper why are you even here?" She asked

"Yeah, you are not a man fan." The boy who fell of said.

"Well..I just figured since you guys are so into Captain man and Kid danger..I could..ya know...teach ya a few things." He said before he started drinking his drink again.

"Uhh..we're experts on Captain man and Kid Danger." The girl with the braids replied.

"Ye, what do you know?" The boy that fell of said.

"You know just stuff like..uh...w-well did you know that Captain man likes his french fries hot, but his ketchup..cold" He said as he started drinking again in the middle of the sentence, and all the kids started writing.

"Uhh..how would you know that?" Piper asked.

"Mmm..I have my ways." He replied.

"Ohh, and I bet you guys don't know that Kid Danger can touch his elbows behind his back." He said and started sipping again.

"Oh big deal, Henry can do that too." Ellie said

"Hey! I was t-talking about Kid Danger..you brought up Henry, not me okay?" He almost panicked.

"I did nothing wrong!" He added.

"Okay...Now let's talk about Captain man's favourite-" she started but this time she got cut off by the doorbell.

"Benny get the door." She said.

"Yes madam president!" He replied.

"Oh..hello! I'm from ba-balloon-balloons!" He said as everyone looked at him weirdly.

"It's a man!" Benny said.

"Thank you!" The man said before Piper got to the door and crossed her arms.

"Hi! What you need?" She asked.

"Well someone ordered balloons for your Man fan meeting today." He said as he looked  at a piece of paper.

"Uhh..hey! Did any of you guys order balloons?" Piper asked as she turned and walked away from the door and everyone said no.

"Sorry but oh- now you are in my house" she said.

"And now! EMERGE!" He said as he pointed to the cart.

"Is this guy okay?" Ellie whispered before Jasper shrugged.