[9]Sick

" ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

" ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ."
————————————————————-
"Hey, guys!" Henry said as he walked into the Man Cave.

"Hey, Henry!" Charlotte and Jasper said at the same time. "Where is Elvira?" Charlotte asked.

"She said she is gonna come later." Henry shrugged as he sat down on the couch.

"That's a first." Jasper mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Henry asked.

"Henry, you two are together every single day." Charlotte said.

"That's not true." Henry said as he crossed his arms.

"You bailed on me last Saturday, we are always together on Saturdays." Jasper said as he crossed his arms.

"And Elvira told me she can't sleepover at my house because she was hanging out with you." Charlotte said.

"Hey, guys." Elvira said as she walked out of the elevator.

"You look bad today." Jasper told Elvira after she sat down and Charlotte elbowed him.

"Thank you, Jasper." Elvira sarcastically said as she smiled at him.

"Sleepy?" Charlotte asked Elvira after she put her head on the table and closed her eyes.

"Didn't sleep well?"

"I did, just didn't feel like waking up in the morning." Elvira mumbled.

"I could have waited for you, you know?" Henry said.

"Thanks, but I couldn't get up." Elvira mumbled again.

"Get up?" Charlotte asked.t

"I fell off my bed when Henry called me." She explained leaning back.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Hi Jasper, hi Charlotte, hi Henry and Elvi- you look bad." Schuaz said as he walked up to them.

"Gee, thanks." Ellie replied sarcastically.

"Wait, you didn't go to my science laboratory again, did you?" Schuaz asked.