[10]Sick & Wired

" ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

" ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ. ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ. "
_________________________________________

"Can any of you take this thermometer out of my nose hole?" Henry asked Jasper and Elvira.

"Okay, Ellie check his temperature." Jasper told Elvira who was sitting next to Henry.

"What does it say?" Henry asked Elvira who looked at the thermometer and shook her head.

"Nothing."

"I think it needs to go in deeper." Jasper said after he took the thermometer from Elvira.

"What?"

"I've never used a thermometer before."

"I think you should learn how to use thermometers, before you stick them in your friend's noses." Henry said.

"Let's just try again." Jasper said as he put the thermometer in Henry's nose again.

"I'm sorry." Elvira told Henry.

"Why?" Henry asked.

"I kinda got you sick." Elvira replied with an awkward chuckle.

"Yeah, you kinda did."

"But you were with me, so technically you got yourself sick." Elvira said as she crossed her arms.

"Forget about it, Jasper what are you making?" Elvira asked Jasper who was mixing something.

"Oh, a cure for Henry's cold."

"Can't cure a cold." Henry pointed out.

"You can with this liquid cleanse I'm making." Jasper said.

"What did you put in here?" Elvira after she walked up to Jasper and smelled the cleanse.

"A combination of orange juice, milk, fish oil, tomato press, bee powder and mermaid salt." Jasper said as Elvira looked at him weirdly.

"Wow, I am not drinking that." Henry said.

"Drinking? Why would you drink it?" Jasper asked.

"You said it was a cleanse." Elvira pointed out.

"Yeah, but you don't swallow it. I use this to bathe you." Jasper said.