[4]Fake news

" sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʜɪᴅᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ "_________________________________________

_________________________________________

Yesterday night.
Ellie was sitting on her vanity chair taking off the make up that was on her face.

"Hello." A voice came from the window

"We need to stop meeting like this." Elvira said with a small smile as she got up and saw Kid Danger on the window.

"Well how do you wanna meet me?" He asked.

"Well...without this mask will be a nice start." She said.

"I can't do that, what's wrong with the mask Ellie Belly?" He asked.

"First things first I don't wanna hear this nickname again, and also maybe because a complete stranger just casually climbs up to my window." She replied.

"Well that's true...anyway you are coming with me." He said.

"You know this is not a way to ask a girl out, plus it's dark how do I know that you won't kidnap me?" She asked.

"I'm a superhero?" He said more like a question.

"Something every kidnapper would say." She said.

"Hmm...okay then if I kidnap you, you can take off my mask." He said.

"Hmm..yeah I'm fine with that." She agreed.

"Let's go then." He said as he held his hand up for her to grab it.

"Through the window?" She asked.

"Well...I guess yes, through the window." He said as Elvira rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand.

"So, where are we going?" She asked.

"I'm giving you a tour of the city." He replied.

"Wow! Thank you." She said sarcastically.

"OH, MY GOD! THAT'S KID DANGER AND ELVIRA SANDERS!" A voice came from behind them.

"FAST TAKE A PICTURE!" A woman said.

"Yeah I think we can go on a tour another time." Ella whispered to him as clicking for cameras was heard.

"We have to run." He whispered back but Ellie didn't even have the chance to say something because they were already running back to Elvira's house.

*****************************************