[27]Flabber Gassed

" ɪ sᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ "——————————————————————"He is finally going to beat Elvira!"

——————————————————————
"He is finally going to beat Elvira!"

"Finish her!"

"Finish her!"

"I'm going to do it." Henry said before Elvira beat him in the game. "I was just about to beat you."

"Well, sometimes the cat likes to play with the mouse before she kills it." Elvira said.

"Yeah, well sometimes the cat hurts the mouse's feelings." Henry said.

"I'm sorry." Elvira said before she kissed Henry on the cheek. "You're still a sore looser."

"Okay Ellie, you've proven you can beat boy hair, but let's see how you do against fully grown man hair." Ray said.

"Hey, has anyone seen the big toe nail clippers?" Schuaz asked. "What?"

"Are you drying yourself with a rabbit?" Ray asked.

"Yes."

"Okay." Henry said.

"I'll just ask the obvious question here, why?" Elvira asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I sent all of the towels to the cleaners and they all got stolen." Schuaz explained.

"Yeah, I got towels stolen too." Elvira said.

"Same with us." Henry said.

"You're getting rabbit water all over the floor!" Ray said.

"Sorry, sorry."

"Okay, maybe we should track down however is stealing those towels." Henry said.

"I don't care about a towel thief. We fight real crime, okay? We do important things, heroic things, now can I get back to beating my niece on a video game, thank you!" Ray said.

"Okay bear, hair, round two. And fight!" Jasper said.

"Pause, pause, pause! The emergency alert, game over it doesn't count." Ray said.

"What? Dude, I was just about to beat you."

"I guess we will never know."