[5]Welcome to the team

" ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴀʏs ɴᴏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ

" ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴀʏs ɴᴏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ. "
________________________________________

"Hey guys." Jasper said as he went to Charlotte and Henry.

"Jasper, what are you doing here?" Charlotte asked.

" I got detention." Jasper replied as he looked down ashamed.

"Did you wear a crop top again?" Henry asked.

"Hey, don't blame me. My bellybutton needs air! What are you doing here anyway?" Jasper asked.

"We are waiting for Ellie." Both of them said in unison.

"Why? Did she get detention too?" Jasper asked as Elvira came behind him.

"Nope, I'm in the cheer team." Ellie said as she went next to Jasper.

"I can't believe you came here two weeks ago and you became a cheerleader." Henry said.

"I was held hostage in your house, a crazy boy that thought we are dating tried to kill me, I was kidnapped by dr. Minyak because the whole Swellview thought that Kid Danger and I were dating, and you are surprised by the fact that I'm a cheerleader?" Elvira said as she looked at him.

"Touché"

"So are we going?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, lets go." Elvira said as she smiled at Charlotte.

"Where are you guys going?" Jasper asked them before they could leave.

"We are working on the geography lesson together." Henry said.

"Oh, you guys are lucky I'm assigned with Oliver and Sydney.

"What's wrong with them?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah I thought they were the smart ones." Henry said as Charlotte and Elvira nodded.

"Not when the only thing they do is talk about Charlotte, Elvira and Bianca." Jasper said as Charlotte and Elvira looked at him weirdly.

"They talk about Bianca?" Henry said as he looked at Jasper.

"Who is Bianca?" Elvira asked as she's looked at them.

"Henry's ex girlfriend."

"Yeah, we were together until she left me to go to the woods." Henry said as Elvira looked at him weirdly.

"The woods? Like a forest?" She asked.

"No, it's a TV show." Jasper said.

"Oh."

"Anyway why are Sydney and Oliver talking about us?" Charlotte said as she and Elvira looked at him.

"I don't know, different things. Last time they talked about why Elvira declined their friend request." Jasper said as everyone looked at the blonde.