Rivals

(KTH P.O.V.)

I am currently at work, checking through a few files when my secretary knocks on my office door.

"Come in," I signaled.

"Sir, Mr.Jeon wants to speak with you urgently," She says.

This Jeon Jungkook always getting angry and quarreling. I sighed, rubbing my temple.

"Send him in," I stated as I adjusted myself on my chair.

Jungkook and I have a long history. We knew each other for over 16 years now. We used to be close once upon a time but he distanced himself from me when we started taking over our parents' companies and now here we are as enemies today.

A few seconds later I can see as he entered my office, looking furious and angry as ever.

"What do you want?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, taking a seat opposite me.

"Don't fucking play around Kim, how dare you, to diss me on live television. the public may take this as a joke but I am offended!" He exclaimed.

I was simply done with him.

"That's why you've come all the way here, to waste my time?" I asked.

He groaned loudly. I rolled my eyes deciding to look at the documents on my desk. That was one of the worst mistakes I made.

"Fucking bitch, don't ignore me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled, angrily.

I sighed, getting a headache from his yelling.

"Get the fuck out my office if you're here to yell and stop wasting my time on petty things!" I stated, trying not to lose my calm with him. He huffed.

"Motherfucking asshole!" He cursed, as he walked out my office door. I sighed.

Why does he have to be so angry at me all the time, I questioned myself as the telephone rang.

I picked up the phone seeing it was Eomma.

"Yes, mom?" I asked.

"Huns, your Dad and I need to speak with you now. Please come home," He stated.

"I'm on my way Eomma," I responded.

The first chapter is done. Hope you all liked it! :)