Confessions

(KTH P.O.V:)
"What do y-you wanna talk a-about? .....Oh! Is it t-that you love Jimin Hyung more than f-friends?" Jungkook yelled.

"Kookie please let me explain," I tried to calm him, walking towards him but he kept going further away from me.

"Stay away K-Kim!" He muttered.

My heart shattered upon hearing those words.

"Stay away K-Kim!" Those words repeated over and over in my head.

No! I'll not allow him to leave me like this.

I walked towards him, as he stepped further back until his back hit the wall.
I pressed my knee between his legs, holding him against the wall so he wouldn't try to escape.

"Leave m-me alone!" He exclaimed.
I tried pulling him into a hug, but he fought against me.

"I t-thought we had something T-Taehyung,
I-I thought maybe we can actually m-make this marriage w-work.
I t-thought maybe you'd be in l-love with me just as much I'm i-in l-love with you, but I-I was w-wrong!" He sobbed.

I placed my hands on either side of his face.
"Baby please, you're not wrong.
We can make all those things come true, please listen to the actual story of Jimin and I," I begged.

He shook his head, pushing me away hard enough for him to escape my grip, and he was about to leave the room.

"Jungkook, I Love You! Why would I be with Jimin when I'm in love with you?" I confessed, as tears started to fall from my eyes.

He haulted his actions, standing, his back facing me as he stood still near the door.

"Jungkook, the reason why Jimin and I were together these last days was because Jimin is going through a big fight with Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung. The hyungs accused Jimin of cheating but he was drunk and thought it was one of his husbands. He came to confide in me Kooks and I promised to help him, that's why he was always with me Baby. I'd never cheat on you, I really, truly love you Jungkook," I finally walked up to him, turning him to face me as he started crying more, his eyes on the floor.

"Jungkook, please believe me! Remember when we were younger, we promised not to ever lie to each other? Well I'm keeping my promise. I'll never lie to you baby," I stated, caressing his cheeks, wiping away the tears from his beautiful face.

He sobbed, pulling me into his embrace which caught me off guard.

"I-I believe y-you!" He whispered in the croak of my neck.

I smiled in happiness.

"Thank you Jungkook," I stated, lifting his chin to look at me.

"I Love You Kim Jungkook," I whispered, pressing my forehead against his.

"I Love You too Kim Taehyung," He responded.

I immediately looked into his eyes, seeing the honesty and love, I reciprocating the emotions in my eyes.

I smiled widely, pulling him to a soft, passionate kiss.

This kiss I made sure to put everything I felt for him in it and I can also feel his emotions as he kissed me back. This kiss melted my heart.
This kiss made me the new reason to live, it made me feel renewed.
I was so happy.

We pulled away afterwards to catch our breaths.
"I Love You," He stated.
"I Love You," I responded, pulling him into another passionate kiss as he giggled happily.