Euphoria

(KTH P.O.V:)

It was the ninth and final month of my baby's pregnancy and he is to be expecting in a few days. I've temporarily stayed home for a while to take care of him. My parents and in-laws will be taking over the company for the next year so I can stay with our child and him and I was more than happy to stay with my family.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook interrupted my thoughts as he yelled from the kitchen.

I immediately rushed over there and from the sight I saw, had me panicking. 

Please don't tell me that-

"M-My water b-broke," He cried out.

FUCK!

I ran to his side, holding him as I called the ambulance quickly.

"Hang in there baby," I stated although I wasn't sure if I was holding on at all.

The ambulance came the next 10 mins and Jungkook was screaming in pain. I cried seeing him like that but I sticked by his side.

We sat in the back of the ambulance as they drove us to the hospital.

I looked at him as I held his hands.

"You'll be alright baby, I promise," I smiled through my tears, kissing his hands.

He nodded a bit.

We arrived to the hospital within minutes and the nurses and doctors rushed towards him taking him into the delivery room.

"C-can I enter p-please?" I stuttered to one of the nurses, who smiled and was kind enough to let me in.

I ran to him as he screamed in pain. My heart dropped seeing my lover like this. 

This was the day I was praying for every single day ever since I've found out he's pregnant and I couldn't be more happy. 

If only I can take all his pain away. We both cried as the nurses took me outside as they were about to perform the c-section.

"Don't worry baby, everything will be fine," I cried out as I arrived out of the door.

The doors closed and the red light above the door switched on.

I called everyone: both friends and family for some comfort as I paced around praying that he's okay.

Half of an hour later, everyone arrived and all of us embraced each other in a hug.

"Are you okay son?" Eomma Jin asked.

I nodded slightly.

"He's gonna be fine, my son is strong," Mrs. Jeon stated. 

She was right, my husband was indeed strong, extremely strong.

"I'm so excited," Jimin squealed.

(HOUR LATER)

I was still pacing around the hospital waiting for my two babies, My husband and our actual baby.

Just then the red light switched off, signalling the c-section was completed. Crying was heard from the room and I can clearly tell it was our newborn baby.

I ran towards the door, waiting for it to open.

A few minutes later, the door opened as the doctor and some nurses came out.

"Congratulations, it's a girl," The doctor smiled.

I entered the room, seeing my daughter sleeping peacefully in the crib-like bed.

I went over to her, pressing a soft kiss on her forehead. She's my daughter and I couldn't believe it....she is our daughter. She resembled Jungkook a lot...they both had the same doe eyes and cute nose.....she had the same mouth like me and it was the most adorable sight I've ever seen.

My friends and family came in right after, all cooing softly at our daughter.

"She's beautiful," They stated.

"Sir, your husband is awake, you can see him now," One of the nurses informed.

I rushed towards my husband's bed, seeing him smiling widely waiting for me. I ran towards him pulling him into a passionate kiss, sharing all my emotions I have for him. I felt the same emotions he had for me in this kiss and I had to admit it was the most amazing kiss I had.

He owns my life...

We both pulled away to catch our breaths. Our foreheads still pressed together.

"Thank you Babe," I said, caressing his cheek.

He smiled softly.

"I'd go through that a million more times once it's with you," he stated and I can hear the honesty in his sweet voice.

I really fell for this man in front of me and I don't ever wanna get up.

" I love you," I confessed.

He kissed my hands that lay on his cheeks.

"I love you more," He responded.

"I love you the most," I replied.

We both laughed afterwards.

"You are the cause of my euphoria Jeon Jungkook,"

A/N: Double update! Hope you enjoy, see you in the next chapter. Continue to vote and comments and please participate in the Q&A by asking questions to any of the characters in this story. This book is coming to an end as I said earlier. Thank you and I love you guys.