Back To Korea

(KTH P.O.V:)

After all that drama yesterday with the trio husbands, they decided it was also time to come back to Korea with my baby and I.

So here we are at the airport, getting ready to leave for our home country.

I booked us a private plane as I wanted to spend time with Kook and I'm sure the trio wouldn't mind and be more than happy with the decision.

We got into the plane 5 minutes later. The 3 husbands immediately taking 1 room while Kookie and I had the other private room for ourselves.

We both sat near each other as he cuddled up with me.

"How about when we get back to Korea, we go on a couple of dates?" I asked.

He immediately arose, looking at me with his beautiful, doe eyes.

"Really? I'd love to," He exclaimed happily.

I chuckled.
"Come here Baby," I stated, pointing to my lap.

A second later, he was straddling me as my arms secured tightly around him.

"I love you," I said.
He giggled cutely.

"I love you too Darling," He responded.

I pulled him into a heated but passionate kiss. Biting his bottom lip, I entered his mouth with his permission as I explored his wet caverns, tasting every part of it.

He moaned a little which caused a problem with Tae Jr. down there.

After a while, we both pulled away to catch our breaths.

"You've got me a-all hard now b-baby," I breathed out, trying to get a hold of my breathing.

"I'll help you with that Daddy," He responded.

And this was the day I've discovered that I had a Daddy Kink because my dick twitched when he called me that.

My baby got down on his knees, in between my legs before loosening my pants, pulling it down to my ankle with my boxers.

My dick got harder by the coldness as it hit the cold air.

I concentrated on Jungkook, looking at him in complete awe.

"You're so beautiful baby boy," I growled.

"Anything for you Daddy," He looked at me with innocent eyes as he took my length in his hands, giving me the best handjob before pushing my cock into his mouth.
As soon as his hot saliva coated my hard dick, I moaned.

"F-fuck Baby," I moaned out as he sucked me heavenly.

After a while, I was getting close to my climax.

"Baby, Daddy's c-close," I stuttered, grabbing his hair to help him better.

He Immediately took my whole cock in his mouth, bobbing his head in a fast pace.

I hip thrusted in his mouth as I got even closer.

"F-FUCK!" I moaned as I finally reached my climax, spilling all my cum in his mouth as my baby, without hesitation swallowed all of it, smiling innocently at me.

I pulled up my clothing afterwards, before placing my baby back onto my lap.

"Thank You for that beautiful moment," I said, giving him a short, sweet kiss afterwards.

He smiled, laying his head on my chest as he continued straddling me.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him once again, caressing his soft locks.

"I love you BabyBoy, Thank you for being in my life," I stated, kissing his forehead.

He looked up to me, before lovingly pecking my lips.

"And I love you my sexy Daddy," My baby responded.

I giggled as I continued caressing his hair, enjoying each other's company.

I really love him and I hope one day, or soon,we can take our relationship to the next level.

I smiled at the thought, laying both of us down on the large bed couch with my lover still on top of me.

I closed my eyes, finally deciding to sleep for a while until we landed to Korea.

The last thing that I remembered was my baby's beautiful smile replaying in my head.

Sorry that I kept you guys waiting so long. I have a lot of work load and it's killing me but I'll try writing more. But until next chapter bye. Take care cuties~