Explanation

(45 Mins Earlier)
(JJK P.O.V:)

Tae and I were in our doorway waiting for the trio to arrive. Hoseok Hyung was the first to arrive.

"Hey! What's up?" He asked, upon entering.

"Have a seat," Tae stated.

Hyung nodded and sat in one of the couches in the living room.

Just then, Yoongi Hyung entered.
" Go upstairs Hyung, we'll be there in a moment," Yoongi passed the living room, not noticing his husband as he ascended the staircase.

A few minutes later, Jimin Hyung finally arrived.
"Hey," He greeted us in his usual sad voice since the incident.

We greeted him.

I pulled out my phone, texting Yoongi Hyung to come downstairs. A minute later, Hyung came, immediately spotting Jimin Hyung. He sighed loudly.

I pushed Jimin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung into the living room where Hoseok Hyung was. He stood from his couch.

"Seriously?" He groaned, seeing his husbands.

"Tae, Kooks, they are not going to listen to me, I already tried many times," Jimin Hyung whispered to us. Tae sighed.

"Now here's how this is going down. You two are gonna listen to the real story and you both are not gonna interrupt him whilst he speaks," Tae stated coldly.

He was angry. I could tell from his attitude and eyes.
If we wasn't in this situation it'd actually be hot to me.

Yoongi and Hoseok Hyungs sat on the couch as they folded their arms.

"Jiminie talk!" Tae said. Hyung nodded, taking a seat opposite his husbands before explaining the real story.

(PRESENT)
And that's how we're here in the middle of a make-out session between the trio.
At least they forgave Chim Hyung.

"You were hot in there," I whispered to Tae not wanting to interrupt the moment between the three.

He smirked, pulling me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Let's get out of here baby, although it's our room and leave the trio to patch things up," Tae said, kissing the croak of my neck.

I giggled.
"Okay," I responded as Tae and I walked out our room, hand in hand.

(I can't believe this is real)