Acceptance

(KTH P.O.V:)

"I can't believe I have to go through all of this," Jungkook stated, banging his head against the table. I rolled my eyes.

Why was he behaving like this? It was just a vacation.

"You're back to being a dick again," I said.

He glared at me, I not giving a shit at all.

"Fuck you and my life Kim Taehyung. I shouldn't have agreed to any of this nonsense," he groaned.

That was all it took for me to snap

"IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN AS WELL BITCH, BUT DON'T FORGET WE'RE DOING THIS FOR OUR PARENTS AND FOR OUR FUTURE," I yelled. I was really fed up with his bitchy attitude. He's so fucking narcissistic, always thinking about himself.

I thought he'd calm down, but fuck no, I was wrong. He really likes to trigger me sometimes.

"WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT I'M YOUR HUSBAND!" I exclaimed.

He flinched.

"Because I can't Taehyung. I can't admit that I'm married to my fucking enemy!" he stated.

My heart completely shattered at what he said. I felt hurt. I also didn't expect to marry Jungkook, but at least I accept him in my life as my husband. It hurts that he can't accept me and that's what keeps us, enemies. HIM!

I sighed, walking into my room, before closing the door. I heard Jungkook running behind me.

"I know Jungkook, I Know that no one wants me," I slid onto the floor, staring up at the ceiling, as dark thoughts invaded my mind.