two-what happened

Brooklyn was getting ready for her date with Luke to the play tonight. She was already ready, dressed black ripped skinny jeans, a thin grey sweater, and her black Birks. Her hair was in a curly messy ponytail and he casual make up was on. 

She just needed to add a little more mascara.

"Are you decent?" A knock on her door interrupted her. She instantly knew it was Luke.

"Yes." She mumbled the mascara brush still moving along her eyelashes. The door opened revealing the handsome jock.  A large smile spread across his face at the sight of his girlfriend.

"Are you almost ready? We're going to be late." He asked her. "Oh the smell is stronger outside. Grizz was right. Bring your bandanna." 

Brooklyn stood up with a sigh, grabbing her black bandanna to hold against her mouth and nose. 

"Let's roll."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After the show, Brooklyn and Luke stood with the crowd with Harry, Kelly, Jason, Grizz, and Clark. Harry was obviously throwing a huge party tonight. Luke was all for it, as for Brooklyn...not so much. 

"Party at your house tonight Harry?" Cassandra asked coming up to the group with her sister, Allie, and their friend Will.

"Hey babe." Brooke looked up at Luke.

"What's up?" He asked her quietly.

"I'm not really in the mood to party tonight. The smell is making me feel sick again." Luke sighed and pulled her close to him. "You can go. I am not saying you can't. I just don't want to."

"I know. I'll drop you off at your house still though." She smiled softly at him, resting her head against his body. 

"Let's go fuckers. My beer isn't gonna drink itself." Clark said as the group moved out.

"Hey guys, Brooke isn't feeling well. I'm just gonna drop her off at her house then I'll meet you guys over there."

"Sounds good man." Jason said nodding.

The group split up to their cars and drove off to the destinations. The car ride between the couple was fairly silent due to the fact Brooke might throw up any second now. The boy's Jeep pulled into her driveway and she opened her eyes.

"Be safe tonight please." She told her boyfriend.

"Always am. If you need me call." She nodded and leaned in to peck his lips. "I love you Brooke."

"I love you too Luke. I'll see you tomorrow." He nodded as she opened the car door and walked inside. 

"Hey honey! How was the play?" Jen asked as she got inside.

"Kind of boring, but everyone was amazing in it." She replied. "I'm not feeling so good. I'm going to bed." 

"Okay sweetie." 

Brooke smiled at her mom before going upstairs to the bathroom to take her makeup off and brush her teeth. She then changed into her pajamas and instantly fell asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Two days have passed, and all the upperclassmen of West Ham found out that they were all being sent to the Smokey Mountains on a camping trip for school. 

Most of the students knew this was because of the smell.

Brooklyn was all packed and carrying her hiking backpack full of clothes for the week down the stairs of her house. She didn't want to go, but the smell made her lose eight pounds already.