four - childhood's end

ya thot last chapter was smutty, think again. just warning ya :))))) ihm

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

"Yo you guys seriously couldn't wait until you were up here to get naked? Instead we had to come home to your fucking shirts laying in the entry way?" Clark said, waking the sleeping couple up. 

"Also Brooke, Cassandra texted you. Your phone has been going off for like ten minutes." Jason added.

"Okay cool. I'm naked and don't care please leave." She snapped curling into Luke's side. 

"Damn okay."

"Seriously guys? Leave them alone." Grizz said standing in the doorway.

"Okay, We out. Good score buddy." Clark patted Luke's head.

"Get the fuck out!" Luke yelled pointing to the door. 

"Come to the field later bro. Okay I am done now bye." Jason waved.

"Maybe you should go, go see Cassandra." Luke mumbled, running his fingertips along Brooklyn's bare arm.

"Pass. She'll call another meeting later. I'll go to that one." 

"Well, I need to shower if the boys want to do something. Care to join? We do really need to save water we don't know much much longer supplies will last." Luke sat up looking down at her. She laughed before nodding.

"No funny business though, I'm sore." He laughed and pulled her up as they snuck out the door to the bathroom across the hall.

. . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The boys left to the field just as Gwen and Erika walked back in to the house.

"Hey? Where were you? Cassandra called a meeting." Erika asked, seeing Brooklyn sitting on the couch reading her book.

"I know, I was sleeping."

"Oh yeah you and Luke got naked before even getting back to his room." Gwen smirked. "Girl you got game!" 

"Right? Like you guys must have attacked each other! She is even wearing his shirt!" Erika pointed out.

"I always wear his old shirts he never wears anymore, you two are also worse than your boyfriends." Brooklyn laughed standing up.

Today, she was wearing medium washed jeans and a football shirt from their freshman year that does not fit Luke anymore.

"What was the meeting about anyway?" She started walking to the kitchen.

"After last night, she things all the guys are going to ruin this town. Well not all of them but you know." Gwen summarized.

"What happened last night?" 

"A bunch of guys got into a huge fight at the hardware store because one person too more flashlights than they needed. Someone even lit Jason's car on fire. It was straight chaos." Erika told her. 

"Well damn. Anything else I missed?"

"Nope-" All of their phones went off at the same time with a new message. "Cassandra just called another fucking meeting." Gwen sighed.

"Well then let's roll." Brooke slipped her Birks on and walked out the door.

The three girls arrived at the church, being greeted by Cassandra and Allie. Their boys beat them there, already sitting. So the three just went to the front and sat down a row up from them.

"Aw look, all of our girls are friends." Clark said.

"We've been friends Clark." Brooklyn had to turn around to say. She smiled and winked at Luke before facing the front again.