Halloween

Jisoo woke up with a smile on her face, she's in Lisa's bed again. This happen all the time, fell asleep in the couch waking up comfortably in the bed.

Jisoo saw some clothes beside the table she knew it was for her. She stood up and went outside the room hoping that Lisa still at home.

"Good morning Sooya!"

Jisoo immediately smiled when she heard Lisa from the kitchen. "Before you meet your friends have breakfast first, here's your favorite, pancakes and sausage plus blueberry cheesecake and black coffee." Lisa placed the plate and coffee in front of Jisoo.

"What a good morning!" She smiled at Lisa. "But Where's your food?" She asked.

"I had one a while ago, I clean the house, got hungry and I need to go to see my friends now. You drive safe okay?"

"Thank you for this Lisa. It's so yummy, next time let me buy groceries for you, I feel bad eating here for free all the time."

Lisa smiled. "Don't mention it, just eat okay? I need to go now. You're such a baby." Lisa wiped Jisoo's mouth and kissed her forehead before she left leaving Jisoo really red inside.

MALL

"Where are we going first?" A very energetic Jisoo asked her friends.

"You're glowing Jisoo, you look gorgeous even more."Jennie said while checking Jisoo from head to toe.

Joy chuckled" Who owns that hoodie, it's really big for you"

"I borrowed it from my friend" Jisoo grabbed Rosé so they can start their shopping also to make Jennie and Joy stop asking.

After 3 hours of shopping the four girls got tired and decided to eat lunch first and again after 3 hours more hours finally they completed their costume and decided to drop by to BP Cafe to have coffee and cakes.

BP Cafe

"Hello, welcome to BP cafe"

"She's not here" The three girls said in unison.

Jisoo laughed, she knows it's Lisa's day off and she's with her friends.

The Barista named Bayleef, laughed. "She's off every Saturday and Sunday"

"If I asked you on a date right now are you gonna tell us her name?" Joy winked at her but the barista just laughed

Jisoo was shocked. "You still don't know her name?"

"Yeah" The three girls said at the same time again. "She's not just interested guys, you should give up" Jisoo said but deep inside she's very happy.

"But Ms. Bayleef, if we can't know her name at least could tell us if she's single?" It was Jennie asking this time".

"We don't know actually, but I think she has a girlfriend, she's always in a hurry because her Sooya is already home"

The three girls just whined but Jisoo's never left her face.

HALLOWEEN

"You look gorgeous honey, nice choice of character and costume for this year" Mrs. Kim siad

"Thanks mom. My friend pick this one"  Jisoo checkd herself for the last time when her phone beep.

MONKEY
I'm almost there Bonnie