Storm

Doctor's Private Lounge

Lisa is reading the confidential file given to her by the head director of the hospital, she was endorse by Rae-Won Shin to the father of the patient, brief history of the patient, she's a spoiled brat who doesn't like to take the surgery because of a 80% chance of blindness after.

Lisa sighs, Bae Julia 19 years old brain tumor. She opened the negatoscope and check Julia's CT scan and MRI result.

"She's young, this is my specialty but, how can I convince her? Maybe I should check on her"

Lisa went to luxury suite of the hospital to visit her patient, when she comes in, there is a beautiful girl who is busy playing a video game but suddenly stop when she saw her.

The girl raised her eyebrow. "Who are you? Another doctor who will say that it's better to be blind than being dead?"

Lisa smiled. "I am doctor, your new doctor, but don't worry I won't say that, can I play with you?"

The girl smiled at Lisa "you can call me Lia" and gave another controller to her. "You know what you're the first one who said that to me, the old doctors always tell me is to stop playing, are you sure you're a doctor? You look very young"

"Well, I'm different. I'm 24, I'm pretty smart so I graduate early, oh looked I just killed you.. NOOB"

The girl laugh. "Wow you're cool" Lia pause the game and looked at Lisa, you think I can date you?"

"Not so smooth, I have a girlfriend" Lisa said and open one of Lia's snack.

"Hey! That's my favorite" Lia pouted and try to grab the food away from Lisa.

"I played with you, I deserved a snack"

"Whatever" Lia pouted and looked at Lisa, actually stared at Lisa from head to toe.

"So, how do you rate me out of 10? Did I passed?" Lisa said and starts to laugh"

"9.5, not so bad you're funny, what's your name?"

"So you're interested now, I'm Lalisa Manoban at your service"

"Ohh. Lisa, Lia, we make a good pair" Lia giggled"

Lisa laugh. "Well you can be my little sister, but not a lover." Lisa laugh while still eating.

"I think you make a good pair with my sister, break up with your girlfriend I'll introduce you to her, she's gorgeous"

Lisa laugh. "I told you I have a girlfriend and she's soooo gorgeous and I love her so so much"

Lia pouts "Fine, you can check me up now I let you" Lia lay down and close her eyes, I'm having a headache again.

"No need for that, I'll just gave you pain reliever for now, and Lia.. I'm not here to insist about the surgery, because it's your choice to begin with and for sure you heard the consequences many times so I no need for me to discuss it to you. But let me ask you something, can I?"

"Mmm"

"What's your dream?"

Lia looked at Lisa. "No one asked her that, her doctors doesn't make a conversation to her, they all just tell her to have the surgery as soon as possible.

"Why are you asking me that?" Lia asked curiously.

"Hmm, cause I wanna know, so I guess you have one?"

"I want to be a prosecutor, I don't know I think I'll be good in that robe"

"I bet you will." Lisa inject something to Lia. "Now you rest for a while press the button if you need something, I'll be going now." But before Lisa left, Lia grabbed her coat. "Can you visit me twice a day? One in the morning or lunch and before you go home?"

Lisa smiled. "Sure but let's start that tomorrow cause I'm leaving now. For now you rest" Lisa left Lia's room".

Lia, get her phone texted someone.

LIA
I think my new doctor is nice, she's also beautiful, I think u make a good pair, but sadly she has a girlfriend 😪 aren't you really not gonna visit me?

UNNIE
No, say yes to your surgery and you'll see me, gotta work luv u.

~~~
Jisoo's Office
3:12PM

Lisa is now on her way to Jisoo's office, she missed her so much.

"Hey, Mina is Jisoo there" Lisa asked.

Mina blushed, when she saw Lisa, her boss girlfriend is so damn fine and smell really good. She's wearing a Louis Vuitton white short sleeve shirt with 2 button down, black skinny slacks and a beige leather Italian shoes and Hermès GR24 backpack while holding a bouquet of lily of valley and royce chocolates. "Yes she's inside"

"Cool, I'll go in now" Lisa said.

"Baby!" Lisa yelled, arms wide open asking for a hug.

Jisoo's eyes lightened when she saw her girlfriend, she immediately stood up and hugged her.

Lisa wrapped her arms to Jisoo's body while holding the chocolates and flowers. "Gosh I missed you baby! You smell good as always these is for you" and handed it to Jisoo

Jisoo blushed, they're dating for months now but Lisa never fail to amaze her. "Thank you" and gave her a peck on her lips.

Why are you so early?" Jisoo pulled Lisa to the couch and lean back to Lisa's body while the taller girl is kissing her jawline, neck, shoulder.

"Doctor Lee gave some of my patient to others so I can focus on my big one, remember my 19 y/o patient? I'm focusing on her case" Lisa said while still kissing Jisoo neck"

"Yes I remember her. Did you eat already?"

"I had sandwich and ramen during lunch" Lisa hugged Jisoo tightly "I love you so much, Sooya." Lisa gave her shoulders a small kisses"

Jisoo pouts, I love you too baby "I wanna strangle some investor, they're giving me headache" Jisoo sit on Lisa's lap and start complaining to her about work, Lisa just listened to Jisoo's whine while hugging the older girl, then suddenly Jisoo stopped talking and looked at Lisa in the eyes.

"Why I never heard you complain about my bitch attitude?" Jisoo asked her girlfriend.

Lisa just laugh and tighten her hug "Cause I love you very much, is that enough reason?"

Jisoo smiled and pressed her lips to Lisa, "I love you too baby, let's go home. I wanna cuddle you all night and the girls fix their thing.

But little did they know... Someone will ruin their beautiful relationship.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

"Fuck that Lalisa Manoban, I'm pretty sure she talked to Rae-won to turndown my proposal," he kicked his chair and throw the bottle of wine in the wall. "I'll make you pay Lisa, just watch."

Suga open his drawer and get another files he smirked and open his phone to call someone.

"Hello, I can help you about Mr. Chiong's proposal, but I need you to do something for me, let's meet"