Chicken Delivery

FRIDAY NIGHT

Jisoo is having a sleepover in Joy's place, girls night. While Lisa is having a series marathon in Seulgi's place. They called it friends night.

MONKEY
Imy already, wat r u doing? send nudes 😇

CHICKEN
Very funny, Jennie's cooking dinner, imyt, and I want chicken but we're having steak. 😭

MONKEY
I said, wat r YOU doing, not jennie

Jisoo laughed reading Lisa's reply, she close her phone decided not to reply to annoy her girlfriend.

"You texting with Lisa Unnie?" Jennie asked while mixing sauce.

"Yes, I'm annoying her."

"You really are the sweetest couple"

"I think Lisa is the best" Rosé said while eating green pepper. "Eating super spicy pad thai and very salty cookies, that is the sweetest thing ever"

Jisoo blushed when she remembered "She loves me that's why"

"We know that, we can see and feel it Unnie" Joy added"

"Unnie, if you break up with Lisa, I'm willing to take her with me" Jennie said and laughed still mixing.

"Jennie, may the best woman win" Rosé said and the girls received a smacked from Jisoo that made Joy laugh so hard.

"Stop fantasizing my girlfriend in front of me, and NO one can take Lisa away from me, she's mine and all mine"

The three girls laugh and help Jennie prepare for their food except for Jisoo cause she might add salt again instead of sugar.

SEULGI'S

"What are we gonna watch?" Momo said while checking some series"

"Lucifer? Or Stranger things? Lisa is cooking loads of chicken like loads, are we having chicken party?"

"Should I cancel the pizza that I ordered? Momo asked.

"Yah, Lisa! What's up with those chicken, it's really a lot you know"

"Oh, half is for Jisoo and her friends, I'll dropped it later cause Momo said she wants cake so I'll buy too"

"Okay, and buy some chips too, I forgot to buy but make it fast we have a lot of catching up to do"

Lisa prepared everything and went Joy's place

JOY'S

The girls is now done eating and preparing to watch a movie when the doorbell ring.

"Are you expecting someone Joy? Did you invite Tyuzu and her friends?" Rosé and Jennie asked.

"No, let me check." When Joy opened the door she saw Lisa outside wearing a a cap, white t-shirt, with scarf on her neck, black sweatpants and white shoes, holding a paper bag of chips and a box which she assumed is chicken based on the smell.

"Hello, I just drop by to give these to Jisoo" Lisa smile widely to Joy that made the girl blushed.

"Come in, Jisoo! You have a visitor"

Lisa went inside the living room where the girls are and saw Jisoo standing up, she smiled when she saw her cute girlfriend wearing pikachu pajamas. "Chicken delivery baby, I cooked loads of chicken in Seulgi's place and brought you guys some, I also add some chips and cake."

Jisoo, walked towards to Lisa smiling widely, she gave the girl a kiss on her cheek and get the food and handed it to Rosé.

"Why are you only wearing that? It's so cold outside, and OMG why are you wearing sweatpants? But you look good" She said sweetly and fixed Lisa's scarf.

The girls laughed at Jisoo being like that.

Lisa pulled Jisoo closer to her and whisper to her ear. "Baby, I wear dress too, I know how to hide my little friend"

Jisoo blushed, and hugged Lisa and whispered. "It is not little." The both of them laughed so hard making Jisoo's friends confused.

"Okay, lovers stop doing that, you should know by now that we are single" Jennie commented.

"I'm sorry" Lisa said. "I'm going"

"Already?" Jisoo pouted, Lisa gave the pouted lip a kiss. "Yes baby, I'll see you tom"

"Wait" Jisoo get her coat and gave it to Lisa "Wear this it's really cold outside, I don't want you to get sick."

Lisa smiled and removed her scarf and put it in Jisoo's neck. "Then you have that so you won't miss me so much , I really need to go now" Lisa gave Jisoo one last kiss and went back to Seulgi's place, Momo called her too asking for the cake.

LIVING ROOM

"She's so sweet" Jisoo said while hugging the box of chicken, I texted her I want chicken and here I have chicken"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Unnie can we have the chicken now and please open tye cake too, Rosé is drooling"

Jisoo kissed the box of the chicken and handed it to her friends, she get the cake and start to take it out in the box.

"God Jisoo, what the hell?" Joy said while laughing and all of them start to eat the chicken and Rosé play the movie while waiting for the cake.

"Omg, this is really good, but unnie I'm kinda curious, what's wrong wearing sweatpants?" Rosé asked she got curious about it.

Jisoo's face became red "Nn-nothing"

"The way you sound a while ago it's like Lisa has a large penis that you dont want to be noti-- omg Unnie? Is she intersex?" Jennie asked eyes wide open her friends got shocked and look at Jisoo who is now very red.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jisoo asked.

"Yah unnie!!! We want details!" Rosé pause the movie for a while and starting to throw questions to Jisoo's personal's bed life.

SEULGI'S Movie room

Lisa and her friends were busy watching Lucifer when Lisa's phone beep.

CHICKEN
Baby.. I will tel u something

MONKEY
wat is it?

CHICKEN
Rosé ask me why did I freak out bout u wearing sweatpants... basically they found out and asked me about our...

MONKEY
haha, it's ok, u're so cute. did u tell dem how good i was 😈

CHICKEN
🖕🖕🖕 but yeh. haha, thank you for the chicken and cake baby, u're the sweetest ily! Here's your reward

CHICKEN
Jisoo sent a photo
Jisoo sent a photo
Jisoo sent a photo
Jisoo sent a photo
Jisoo sent a photo

MONKEY
JISOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Jisoo smiled and turned of her phone and focus watching movie now, but her mind was really thinking about Lisa. "Gosh I really love you Manoban lookes what you've made me do, I just send you a nude photo of me."